Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Are you ever using elixiers?

no 34 15.32%
yes..1-2 every game 88 39.64%
yes..3-5 every game 64 28.83%
yes..5+ every game 36 16.22%
Voters 222 .

[POLL] Are you using elixiers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serpentongue

11-09-2010

If I'm playing a caster, after I get my core items, I'll be on perma Blue.

sentrix

Recruiter

11-09-2010

I mostly fix myself on elixirs on TT, not so as much on SR.

And it depends on what I'm playing, lets say green elixir is a must on tryn or similar chars.

Zinthros

Recruiter

11-09-2010

Blue is hilarious on LeBlanc during the midgame, and necessary during endgame so you can spam your e and r to control enemy movement.

svartingr

11-09-2010

When playing Galio, I'll grab one or two Blues for the laning phase, and one or two Reds for team fights.

If I had enough gold to spare, sometimes both.

Other characters I have different times/uses for them, but I buy them too.

NiewNiew

11-09-2010

red elixer + cleanse/QSS for godly clutches and juke booting

Sabol

11-09-2010

Yes. There is absolutely no reason not to be, especially if you need a successful push or need to defend a lane. People should definitely utilize them more, because I'm usually the only one glowing sometimes.

Sword of Aeons

11-09-2010

I buy a blue elixir(for mages) and red/green for DPSs after I get my third item, and from then on I buy them occasionally. When I have all six items I just spam all of elixirs.

Saferwaters

11-09-2010

My favorite/most used strat at the moment is to go AD Ezreal solo mid and start with an elixir of fort and 5 hp potions. Cleanse ignite for summoner skills and I wreck any opposing lane. It gives me complete dominance over the lane and makes last hitting the easiest thing ever. Not to mention I get FB 50% of the time (the other 50% is about 40% getting them to go back to base with really low hp and I push the tower/ 10% is they survived with 1/4 hp, use hp potion and play defensively and I can exp deny them).

MaR10s

11-09-2010

I usually get 1-2 before teamfights, baron or pushes. When I play Kayle I get Rageblade then triple-elixir and just destroy everything.

Varmin

Recruiter

11-09-2010

If you don't use elixirs you are doing it wrong.