Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Smite vs LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

megalodon973

09-06-2014

Quote:
PrÃ*me:
Smite is ten times better than league in every aspect. League does nothing with its game smite is constantly upgrading **** every week. Leagues graphics are total ****. Smites are amazing. Most people that talk **** about smite that play league are just league try hards and most of them blow at the game which stumps me becuz league is a non skilled game. Come play smite so i can **** on you **** no skill league players

My ass

AntonioSingh560

Recruiter

09-19-2014

i enjoyed smite a lot

Trebor89

09-25-2014

Quote:
Acindo:
I said it reminds me of. Not like its an MMO replica or even close.

I much prefer 3rd person view and the fact there are much more paths and opportunities to gank people if they arent paying attention compared to LoL DOTA HON and any other MOBA.

Jungling is fine in League. if it's easier in smite, then all the smite junglers are lazy.

Trebor89

09-25-2014

Quote:
PrÃ*me:
Smite is ten times better than league in every aspect. League does nothing with its game smite is constantly upgrading **** every week. Leagues graphics are total ****. Smites are amazing. Most people that talk **** about smite that play league are just league try hards and most of them blow at the game which stumps me becuz league is a non skilled game. Come play smite so i can **** on you **** no skill league players

That's a not really true. League updates so freaking often. you gotta have a serious case of ADHD to think League updates slowly.

GhostL3G

10-05-2014

To be fair the only reason Riot does weekly updates is because they ****ed something up in the 2-3 month patch update, Saying that I'll say this I like Smite as equally as I like League right now I'm switching to Smite for a while until Riot fixes the problem with their servers crashing. Smite is a very different experience than league being in 3rd person view. It's a lot easier to tunnel in Smite being in 3rd person but when you get kills it's way more satisfying than in League

That is all