Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] Option - display resist % instead of armor value.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaeb

Recruiter

12-07-2009

So for example,

I see a Cho'gath with 100 armor and 30 MR. Well, I know that 100 armor is 50% resist off the top of my head, but I have no idea what 30 MR is (30/130 = 23%) ... if I am playing a nuker and my nukes will do 585 & 200, 30 MR requires more mental math than 23%.

I was recently reading the Veigar thread, it occurred to me that while on casters, I'd really rather see the % MR of my opponent rather than the flat value. I mainly want the option on some chars I play, not all of them!

Thanks!

Extraxi

12-07-2009

I'd be up for that. Or if not 'instead,' at least put the %-reduction after the armor value in parentheses. %-reduction is already a number created in the game, viewable if you mouse over your armor value, so I don't imagine it would be very hard just to print the %-reduction after the numeric value.

captainMadness

12-08-2009

thats a really nice idea