Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Windowed Mode Not Working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XDkimX

04-13-2013

I can't change it, it's always on full screen :/
Been like this since I first downloaded it, changing from the iLoL client

RSisCOOL

04-14-2013

im not really sure what your problem is but what i would try to do is if you already havent, ingame just ESC select windowed see what happens revert to your previous setting if theres a problem and play around with the resolution settings ingame possibly, if nothing id probably go into Applications/Leagueoflegends/contents/LOL/config-open game.cfg right click to open with textedit if you have to and change the the value to =1 below are my settings but obviously may not work on your mac for obvious reason goodluck

[General]
GameMouseSpeed=1
UserSetResolution=1
BorderlessWindow=0
BindSysKeys=0
OSXMouseAcceleration=1
AutoAcquireTarget=1
EnableLightFx=0
Windowed=1
PredictMovement=0
WaitForVerticalSync=1
Colors=32
Height=800
Width=1280
SystemMouseSpeed=0

XDkimX

04-14-2013

:/ still not working. Can anyone offer me another solution? Also, when I tab out of league the client crashes (CMD + TAB)

XDkimX

04-17-2013

Bump for unfixed bug

Kangsters

04-17-2013

when you try to tab out instead just hide the window using cmd+h then just click the League icon to go back to game

RoninHound

04-17-2013

Quote:
XDkimX:
:/ still not working. Can anyone offer me another solution? Also, when I tab out of league the client crashes (CMD + TAB)

Nope, it is a genuine problem. I post about it once in a while. Needs fixing.