Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sleepy Frog1119

11-09-2010

So, I don't really want to complain about her except that I have played against her on average of 2/3 games and this is getting really boring. I feel that heals ruin that game worse then flash. I thought soraka was bad but sona has three heals and she doesn't even need to choose who they go to. COME ON! Really? Anyway this is more of a qq. But if there are people who agree with me, then please speak up because I feel like this will ruin the game for me.

farfromfantastic

11-09-2010

She's the easiest character to play IMO. And she's impossible to kill in team fights because she's constantly healing her protectors. It makes the team fights last forever because tanky DPS is the new meta or whatever and health just doesn't go down.

ZÆLOT

Master Recruiter

11-09-2010

Quote:
Sleepy Frog1119:
So, I don't really want to complain about her except that I have played against her on average of 2/3 games and this is getting really boring. I feel that heals ruin that game worse then flash. I thought soraka was bad but sona has three heals and she doesn't even need to choose who they go to. COME ON! Really? Anyway this is more of a qq. But if there are people who agree with me, then please speak up because I feel like this will ruin the game for me.

I lol'ed. 3 Heals. Nuff said.

Sleepy Frog1119

11-09-2010

Quote:
GodlySOB:
I lol'ed. 3 Heals. Nuff said.

Correct me if I am wrong, but she shoots out two heal beams and heals herself. That is what I've noticed. I probably should of checked before but that is what I noticed.

imakunee

11-09-2010

Sona does not have 3 heals. The blue beams are damage beams, the green is heal. She heals herself and the lowest health (percentage based) ally champion nearby.

Yes, Sona is extremely powerful right now. Why? The metagame is based around tanky dps. So the problem is NOT Sona. It's the metagame. If it wasn't completely flooded with tanky dps heroes, her "weak" (by my standards as an avid Sona player) but balanced heal wouldn't be enough to keep alive her squishy protectors.

Answer to Sona? There isn't one right now. So the real problem is the metagame, not the character.

Kalguren

11-09-2010

I play sona everynow and then I'd have to say she is arguably the best support champion right now, so this is where the problem lies =p I think she just brings too much to the table compared to other supports atm.

Sleepy Frog1119

11-09-2010

I don't want to cry OP or IMBA but its just sooo hard to lane against her and anyone. Then during team fights it just seems like you can never get to her and that a lot of times champs who get away with a few hundred health comeback at half health moments later.