CRC error during install

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waikishi

12-07-2009

I keep running into a CRC error during install of LoL. Each time, I've completely removed all game files and tried redownloading the installer using different download settings, but I'm still getting the same error. This computer is brand new and every other game I've installed runs just fine. I'm not sure what the problem is or whether there is another way to download the client.

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

12-07-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

CRC errors are usually a result of corrupt downloads. You may want to try download the setup file from a mirror. Also check to make sure no anti-virus or firewall software could be corrupting the download.

A mirror for the US client setup file:
http://www.atomicgamer.com/files/820...son-client-usa

Perfection26

11-25-2010

Mine have the same error but i just kept pressing retry and the game was downloaded but the next problem that came is that when i start playing after the champion picking the part when both sides of team are being summoned an error came saying that my computer doesn't have the gamers driver for the game and that the is too high of a quality for my computer.. i was like i have played WoW on this computer then how come?

any help please

Eternal Overlord

03-15-2011

To all of you guys having this problem i think i found a way to fix it!, if you run into that error while installing click ignore, after installation is complete, click the setup again and click repair, that should fix it.

Klonan

08-05-2011

To fix the CRC Error you must delete the C:\program files(x86)\leagueoflegends folder, and then re-start the setup. If that does not work click start and then search for leagueoflegends, delete the folder that comes up.

HuntsAlone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

08-05-2011

Please do not necro post threads.
If you look at the thread date it will show it it was made on
12-07-2009, 02:55 PM

Thanks.

Im Cereal

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection26 View Post
Mine have the same error but i just kept pressing retry and the game was downloaded but the next problem that came is that when i start playing after the champion picking the part when both sides of team are being summoned an error came saying that my computer doesn't have the gamers driver for the game and that the is too high of a quality for my computer.. i was like i have played WoW on this computer then how come?

any help please
you dont need a good grp card to play wow tho

NateDallas97

04-08-2013

I have that same error, and I don't know I should ignore then go back to repair. Should I do that? Because I'm not sure about it, so please post your messages, thank you?

xTC MarhbleS 34

04-13-2013

Soooo I just bought a new laptop and im having a similar problem during the install the CRC error comes up and says CRC error WF does not match the file in steups cab.file....w/e that means,the medium in which you are running the setup may be corrupt please contact your software provider? HELP MEH!

Der White Ghost

04-13-2013

same thing. tried the mirror step, tried to find the x folders and nothing. still will not run