Pantheon Ultimate Bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaraphon

02-12-2011

So I've been experiencing this bug for awhile like the rest of you, so I looked at when the bug began happening. For me, it started after the release of LeBlanc and has been occuring since then non-stop. Although in the beginning of the bug I could still see Panth's body flash and his shadow, neither of those are showing any longer. Hope this helps Riot look at which patch this may have started with.... Please just fix it already

SadPhiIosophy

02-17-2011

Bumppp

edtehgar

02-17-2011

It still is bugged

pastuh

02-19-2011

bump

Excluse

02-19-2011

c/s still bugged. I used to be able to see his body flash for about .5 seconds right before the drop, but no circle and fairly impossible to react to.

6wwcCgewp44dfC3a

02-26-2011

Had this bug for quite a while now and still there's no fix...

GuitarLoser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

bump and this problem only happes to some comps, for instence my comp at home seems to play his ult just fine no issues at all, but when at my girlfriends house, no matter what graphic settings, the ult just does not appear, on any map even if i am using him. i also notice that something like this happens when im playing leblanc, when i teleport i cant see where i teleported from, im not sure if its the same issue but please try to get this fixed