Lux Laning v Mordekaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chancator

11-08-2010

wat do?

Seriously, I know Lux is bad etc etc, but seriously.

Can only hit with Lucent Singularity. Get in range to auto-attack for passive, get hit by his mace-from-ground move (never played him don't know move name) then his shield is up. Lux cannot out-dps this shield mechanic as far as I know in an even match between the 2.

If there is a way I would like to know.

Gunkuu

11-08-2010

Don't play Lux vs Mordekaiser.

DrSkankyNun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2010

meh, sorry dude. Horrible match up

Kadiel

11-08-2010

Why will you harrass morde? Go for the creep kills.

Then support one of your team mates. Lux is support mage. Keep that in mind.

Novascourge

11-08-2010

Why are you solo vs Morde to begin with?

Shaella

11-08-2010

If Lux has a good lane partner, her range can abuse Mordekaiser from the bushes.

BLTsammich

11-08-2010

a lot of champs just don't lane well against mordekaiser. especially if you have no regen or heal because he will out last you. that doesn't mean he's particularly good. just stay back and last hit and stop trying to harass the guy as Lux. I even have probs against modekaiser as Annie. No sense in wasting your mana and life trying to kill him. Just kill the creeps and wait until mid game starts when you are more useful (except in the case of lux)

Paco Deth

11-08-2010

either keep busy farming, or wait till he uses his Siphon AoE spell, then rush in for a snare and autoattack, then rush back out. Rinse and repeat. Snares are actually pretty dangerous for Morde cause his other two spells are melee only. Morgana tears him up in a lane due to her snare, but thats Morgana of course.