Trouble farming with LeBlanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkshy

11-08-2010

I bought LeBlanc and I really really enjoy her, but I find my problem is I can't farm well with her. I guess it's difficult because I'm used to farming as a carry or tank so I do more auto attack dmg but by mid to late game my CS is really low so if I don't get kills early my late game is completely ruined. How do I fix this?

Slithy

11-08-2010

I've never got more than 80 minnion kill as Leblanc, but with around 8-12 kill with little death my items're way better than my teammates most of the time. You earn money by killing your enemy champs though.

Xtchizobr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2010

she's an assassin.

she's not supposed to be able to farm well, and yes, she is supposed to get most of her gold from kills. this is problematic since she's relatively weak right now after that nasty nerf (which was, basically, just mean-spirited idiocy from the forum community).

still, if you keep your W ranked up, you can clear a wave fairly effectively with it and a Mimic. you will need a decent amount of AP though, as it has a horrible ratio and "meh" base damage.

don't go farming this way if you might need to be in a fight soon because you will need your Mimic up for killing people. only go farming if there's no one around to kill -- leave the farming to champions who can do it more effectively.

malphismia

11-08-2010

You see enemy Champion. You press QREW. 300 gold appears in your bank magically

Duck King

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatadorRED View Post
You see enemy Champion. You press QREW. 300 gold appears in your bank magically
If a LeBlanc simply 'saw me and pressed QREW' I'd probably compensate them with 300 gold for being an idiot too.