Jungle Eve guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Mudkip

Junior Member

11-08-2010

Topic. Every guide i find is either out of date or focuses on attack damage Eve; I prefer to play AP eve. Can anybody link to a good AP jungle eve guide? Or just provide item build, jungle order, general tips etc... thanks!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kryoz

Senior Member

11-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Mudkip View Post
Topic. Every guide i find is either out of date or focuses on attack damage Eve; I prefer to play AP eve. Can anybody link to a good AP jungle eve guide? Or just provide item build, jungle order, general tips etc... thanks!
Pretty sure Eve cant come close to jungling efficiently with AP until mid game were the point of jungling is lost.

Madreds, made out of cloth armor is technically magic damage and makes use of your ults AS boost so you can still go mage via guinsoos, malady, etc


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordWalmart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

11-08-2010

In the guide list theres a jungle guide and its pretty decent

key points were

smite, clarity 9/0/21

health quints

start with cloth armour and health pots

get the 410 sword and do golem at lvl three or

get mostly q and 1 e

stealth at lvl 5 i think


check out the actual guide though


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cenerae

Senior Member

11-08-2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8OaSQyA7X8

This is what a standard Eve jungle would look like. Trying to do it without armor pen probably wouldn't work well. Not to mention you still need to start with a cloth armor that you're going to turn into a madred's or wriggles anyway...

I suppose you could just sell it later and build your AP build as normal afterward, but you'll still need the armor pen runes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

acosn

Senior Member

11-08-2010

The problem with AP evelynn is that while she's got a much stronger end game than AD it's also later coming. First she needs sheen. Ok, that's not a big deal.

But then she needs another AP dump- archangels staff, and / or Reighlie's or however you say it make a natural second choice for items. I usually pick the second one just because it's AP, AND a snare for abilities which evelynn desperately needs, AND HP.

And then she needs lichbane.

And it gets expensive. Real expensive.


Basically you end up laning, even though she's weak at it. The goal is to shut someone else down so that their end game is protracted out as well- misery loves company and what not. Ideally you find someone who's fairly poor at retreating, or wait for them to dump their retreat spell- Characters like Kog'maw are absolutely atrocious at it. Get your lane involved in it, and actively seek out ganking opportunities. If you want to do well as AP evelynn you need to be aggressive....

Just not stupidly aggressive.


I've been experimenting with a jungling evelynn build for AP but it's not netted anything yet. At the end of the day her mana consumption is just too high to keep her in the jungle like that. But runes are expensive, and that's the limiting factor at the moment.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iSygg

Senior Member

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordWalmart View Post
In the guide list theres a jungle guide and its pretty decent

key points were

smite, clarity 9/0/21

health quints

start with cloth armour and health pots

get the 410 sword and do golem at lvl three or

get mostly q and 1 e

stealth at lvl 5 i think


check out the actual guide though
He said AP not AbadeveD

I only jungle with Eve and she is my second best champion.

Do this
Smite, Ignite.
9/0/21
Doran's ring and a potion(Q first)
Duece golems then get E
Go to wolves after potion you should be able to kill them.
2 potions
Go to reapers smite then go to golems and you should be able to kill them
Doran's ring 2
Now just go with path priority Golems>Wolves>Wraiths or w/e till level 4 and have smite ready you can kill red at level 4 with full health.
doran's ring 3 (now gank at top priority or get blue if you must first)
Boots>Sorcerrors boots
Sheen>Lich's bane
Haunting guise
Rylai's
Zhonya's
Whatever you want after those if the game isn't already over, It should be

Skill order should ALWAYS look like this
Q>E>E>W>E>R>W>E>W>E then prioritize everything over Q as it only does 135 at max level with an ap ratio of like .0001 lol As rank 1 only serves to kill the golems in the beginning and to proc Sheen/Lich's Bane

Just promise me you will NEVER go AD Eve it's so bad.

(Edit: Obviously sell the Doran's rings as you go along but they are a necessity for mana regen and the 360 hp they will give you. They also make jungling easier but they are mainly for the HP.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iSygg

Senior Member

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by acosn View Post
The problem with AP evelynn is that while she's got a much stronger end game than AD it's also later coming. First she needs sheen. Ok, that's not a big deal.

But then she needs another AP dump- archangels staff, and / or Reighlie's or however you say it make a natural second choice for items. I usually pick the second one just because it's AP, AND a snare for abilities which evelynn desperately needs, AND HP.

And then she needs lichbane.

And it gets expensive. Real expensive.


Basically you end up laning, even though she's weak at it. The goal is to shut someone else down so that their end game is protracted out as well- misery loves company and what not. Ideally you find someone who's fairly poor at retreating, or wait for them to dump their retreat spell- Characters like Kog'maw are absolutely atrocious at it. Get your lane involved in it, and actively seek out ganking opportunities. If you want to do well as AP evelynn you need to be aggressive....

Just not stupidly aggressive.


I've been experimenting with a jungling evelynn build for AP but it's not netted anything yet. At the end of the day her mana consumption is just too high to keep her in the jungle like that. But runes are expensive, and that's the limiting factor at the moment.
eve doesn't need a snare she has a 2.5 second stun....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

angiepolska

Junior Member

11-09-2010

AP eve is great. You can kind of jungle. You have to recall once to buy boots and are good to go again. Although you'll need smite.. AP eve just owns the jungle. Invest in some wards because w/ boots of mobility+ult u'll be racing through the jungle, before the enemy kills the golem half u already STUNPROCSHEENROFLSTOMED their face + stole their buffs. A good eve will make the jungle unpassable and hers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

beYAWNce Stoles

Senior Member

11-09-2010

I'd like to say I can jungle with her but it's just not my thing =( I just flat out gank the piss out of people and end games with like 50 minion kills or my best...7 minion kills =p. I think i'll try out jungling just to see how it works out, but tbh...if you are doing ur job as a ganker, u will be lower level than other champs in the start but u will still be competitive as ur gold will be higher and u'll catch up fast enough with ur champ kills.

@ the topic: I agree with the poster above me that said to use the Doran rings and save ur buffs til level 4 unless u can get a buddy to help you kill blue at level 1 to spam the piss out of ur hate spike and have ravage on a low cd and the mana regen to cast it more than 3 times.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

angiepolska

Junior Member

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booty Bandit View Post
I'd like to say I can jungle with her but it's just not my thing =( I just flat out gank the piss out of people and end games with like 50 minion kills or my best...7 minion kills =p. I think i'll try out jungling just to see how it works out, but tbh...if you are doing ur job as a ganker, u will be lower level than other champs in the start but u will still be competitive as ur gold will be higher and u'll catch up fast enough with ur champ kills.

@ the topic: I agree with the poster above me that said to use the Doran rings and save ur buffs til level 4 unless u can get a buddy to help you kill blue at level 1 to spam the piss out of ur hate spike and have ravage on a low cd and the mana regen to cast it more than 3 times.
In mid game when u are falling behind on kills, u can go solo bot/top and level up very quickly.Hate spike procs ur sheen so 1HKO minions. Towers go down pretty quick too.