The Dominion Meta Doesn't like ADC's. But we can change this!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phyerbert

04-19-2013

it's about kiting well for adc's they have to build some defense to stay alive out there, but there's a lot more awareness needed on the player's behalf. Go read Sauron's dominion guide, I feel he covers adc's pretty well in there. I'm still terrible at them....

Talith PA

04-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocacolalips View Post
Exactly, and that's why their win rate is so low.

And I'm talking solo queue. Not the 0.1% diamond crew.
I didn't mean to imply that Nips had a particularly good win rate. :3

Also, the diamond crew doesn't build that way either. iEdge, Sanguine, Whisper, Lantern, Dancer, and lately Zephyr are much more likely to show up than any actual defensive item.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2013

I think we'd see more ADC if blind weren't the primary queue for Dominion. When you pick that ADC you are rolling the dice that they don't have more than 1 assassin, and if they do, you have a good team to protect you.

There was a game on Wednesday where i played Kog on stream, and was met with Pantheon, Kassadin, and KhaZix. Life was rough, those 3 would just unload on me if i even took 1 wrong step. We won, but not without good map awareness and teamwork.

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2013

Whenever I picked an ADC the enemy team always ends up being 4 gap closers top.

I stopped picking ADC's completely.

There's just no counterplay when the enemy is Xin/Akali/Kha.

lbgsloan

04-19-2013

ADCs require extensive teamwork to succeed, something you don't really see much of in yoloq. A full build Vayne or Kog with proper support will win games, the problem is getting to such a state without being a huge liability to the team.

A couple new item options wouldn't hurt either. I'd like to see a new 'mini-IE' that builds from Executioner's Calling, and even if they don't add BOTRK I'd still like to see cutlass build into something besides gunblade.