The Dominion Meta Doesn't like ADC's. But we can change this!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TBE

04-12-2013

Below is a link to a video i made of myself playing graves, No trolling aka Ap pony, ap naut, ap j4, ap xin zaho, and not even tank kat. Just a normal build, that wouldn't be out of place if used in SR.
Hope everyone has a good day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ_q0...ature=youtu.be

Koravel

04-12-2013

I didn't see much of anything special in there, bro.

Except when you tried to gank that brand and did damage to him but didn't kill him.

That was one sexy Brand. Did you see how he missed all those skillshots to give you a false sense of security? Just a great Brand player.

Volandum

04-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel34 View Post
I didn't see much of anything special in there, bro.

Except when you tried to gank that brand and did damage to him but didn't kill him.

That was one sexy Brand. Did you see how he missed all those skillshots to give you a false sense of security? Just a great Brand player.
Learn humility, man.

Weeks1

04-12-2013

Humility is for the weak

TBE

04-13-2013

Any questions???

Northpaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2013

As someone who also makes a habit of playing carries in Dominion, they just don't fit into every team comp, or at least not in blind pick. They're simply not particularly safe picks unless you have some (reliable) peel/support or the other team is running an unusual comp.

In other words, the rest of the team needs to accommodate the carry to an extent (just like in SR) but the meta isn't very accommodating. With friends who can work well with you, have at it, but I feel like it's still an optional role. I think some things need to change before they can be broadly considered necessary or at least broadly useful.

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2013

Quinn works in Dominion no doubt best Carrie in Dom, speed with ul to chase easy kills,Blind for the bruisers/gap closer that also help you get some much needed distance sometimes.all the ADC's work better with some tanky guys on your team though , there all start to get better the more items they get.

Koravel

04-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
Learn humility, man.
Your sarcasm detector needs work.

bierfaust

04-13-2013

Carry's are like supports, if you don't have any teamwork it's not going to end well for you.

Safe picks are the best bet like vayne and tristana. somebody with a way to disengage.

Sauron

04-13-2013

The only true ADC is Thresh.

Don't deny.