Amumu Feedback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garak

08-04-2009

Despair gets mitigated by Magic Resist, so it's ok for it to look slightly OP on paper.

FreshLikeThresh

08-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garak View Post
Despair gets mitigated by Magic Resist, so it's ok for it to look slightly OP on paper.
oh didnt know that =/

FreshLikeThresh

08-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterPuff View Post
The only thing I could see changing is having tantrum cause a AOE 1 second stun as well. This goes along with the rest of his skills and feels syngergistic to me.

The range on dispair isnt an issue, why? Because Amumu can(should?) be played as a support hero, meant to be an all up in your face disabler capable of doing a TAD bit of damage depending which item build you go with. Bandage, Activate Despair, Tantrum, Curse,......................... then comes in the cleanup crew.... if needed.

If you go with an AP heavy build, you can do SERIOUS dmg AS a disabler/tank.

Once more people start trying out different things , well see he works pretty well.
im sorry but a 1sec stun on tantrum would be way OP

Puff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Really Sad View Post
im sorry but a 1sec stun on tantrum would be way OP

Possibly so, but if he indeed did need a boost of some sort, this would be the only thing i would so.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

08-04-2009

@ Really Sad - I saw your name the new GT trailer playing as CM!!! UR FAMOUS
heres a link so u can see urself in all ur glory! http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pr...eague-of/53811 why werent u playing as Amumu???