Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My LoL Launcher won't open

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoopSmith89

09-25-2014

very useful

MrDriveby

09-25-2014

Quote:
GGO Sinon SAO:
Did you find an answer, i cant find it

No Nothing yet. I have uninstalled i have changed rad files i have done every known fix

Chicken Breast

09-27-2014

Whenever i try to open my game it says that the pvp.net patcher kernel has stopped working. Ive tried to reinstall it but it still wont open.

SkydaWolf

09-28-2014

Mine's working now...I've been trying to load it up every day since my last post and today it decided to load; perhaps I was trying to do too much? Either way, I'm playing again.

ImshadowPrX

09-28-2014

mine still doesnt work ive tried everthing redownloading , deleting rads ... etc. and nothing works i click the icon to launch and the league of legends thing appears it blinks twice then it disappears and then nothing happens ......... can some one plz help im so frustrated

Raw Conviction

10-01-2014

I haven't been able to get on for about 5 days now. I have done a repair, force update, re-installation, updated drivers, disabled anti virus, disabled UAC, disabled firewall. At this point I'm convinced it's not my computer. I send in a ticket 2 days ago and still have no response. Is there anyone here more helpful that Riot support for their own game?

albert22

10-06-2014

ive tried everything and it wont work. Reinstalled 3 times, deleted a few folders, restarted my computer, uninstalled my mods and antiviruses but in the end there was no solution

albert22

10-06-2014

Quote:
Raw Conviction:
I haven't been able to get on for about 5 days now. I have done a repair, force update, re-installation, updated drivers, disabled anti virus, disabled UAC, disabled firewall. At this point I'm convinced it's not my computer. I send in a ticket 2 days ago and still have no response. Is there anyone here more helpful that Riot support for their own game?

Do you have AVG firewallor PC speedy booster? These programs are the cause of your problem. Try uninstalling them