Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My LoL Launcher won't open

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korass

04-12-2013

Ha ha, great i am glad that worked. Feel free to add me in game if you need any more help or just want to play.

SamJaY from h3

04-18-2013

it didnt work for me the badge comes up now, but it goes black and freezes when I click it it says pvp.net kernel not responding pls close.

FFS LoL Make a bloody disc one or something! I have the slowest internet in australia and redownloading the client took forever and didnt even work, so sad

SamJaY from h3

04-18-2013

redownloading the entire thing, Ill have a look at this link in 14 hours and let you know if its still ****ing up, seriously **** this ****.

Korass

04-19-2013

Quote:
Mr Olympia 1975:
redownloading the entire thing, Ill have a look at this link in 14 hours and let you know if its still ****ing up, seriously **** this ****.

YEah sorry to hear this. let me know how it goes. WEll go from there.

ReMeDyIII

04-19-2013

Make sure you're also not running LoLReplay software. The current replay build has been known to cause issues for some, including myself.

FusionFights

04-20-2013

Quote:
Korass:
OK try this:

Delete the folder: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_launcher
Re-open LoL. During this time the badge will show as it redownloads the files. Please do not click the badge until it either disappears of LoL opens.

If that does not work, try this (similar to above)

Try the following:

Delete:
- everything inside C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\downloads
- lol_air_client and lol_air_client_config_na inside C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects
- everything inside C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions

After deleting ,restart your computer. When restarted, run League of Legends in Administrator Mode.

Any ideas for the similar problem on a Mac?

FusionFights

04-20-2013

Re-downloaded twice today :/

iamnathanaal

05-27-2013

Quote:
Korass:
OK try this:

Delete the folder: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_launcher
Re-open LoL. During this time the badge will show as it redownloads the files. Please do not click the badge until it either disappears of LoL opens.

If that does not work, try this (similar to above)

Try the following:

Delete:
- everything inside C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\downloads
- lol_air_client and lol_air_client_config_na inside C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects
- everything inside C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions

After deleting ,restart your computer. When restarted, run League of Legends in Administrator Mode.

thank you !

N0b0dy021

06-10-2013

Dear, Korass

You are my Hero you are awesome for saving my small little mind from not knowing what to do thank you.

Taoi

Recruiter

06-15-2013

Omg, thank you so much kind ****ing sir. @Korass