Teemo is still lackluster.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Accelerant

11-08-2010

BUILD AP/CDR AND SHROOM MINEFIELDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a serious note, if his range was increased to 700 thatd be awesome....i mean 700 even looks good with his pipe

Kagetenshi

11-08-2010

Seems pretty clear that unless a character can get a Pentakill by pressing a few buttons, they're useless.

I'm done, but I'm just throwing this out there: Garen was considered useless, and look what happened with him.

SoBeNirvana

Adjudicator

11-08-2010

Move Quick is still crappy. It's more efficient to just use teleport early game to get around and level up your other skills.

KaXaSA

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaipod View Post
nobody said he should, that being said, teemo still sucks. if you have no 'utility' late game / team fights you are not.. 'usefull'.

squish, slow, no reliable cc, no escape mechanism, short range auto-attack... if that's balanced... well let's face it it's not.
fixed

JunkRamen

11-09-2010

I think he's fun. Don't play him if you think his skills are boring.

That being said, Move Quick is garbage.

Somafera

11-09-2010

He still has good attack speed and can effectively use brazor to counter tanks even with a hybrid/ap build.

Shrooms are very very annoying and actually can cripple or stop pushes by themselves.

LOLno

11-09-2010

Not even boring skills, just bad skills in general. Why is there no active on E? Why was his passive not completely reworked out of the horrible passive-play type ability is it today? Move quick can be converted into something more useful.

And if he's supposed to be a 'utility champion', then why didn't he receive and new utility after the buff?

Still hoping that Riot has had a serious discussion about how the buffs were not sufficient.

Schokcha

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teepussi View Post
Make his mushrooms not countered by oracle then. ;D
Then does oracles counter Garen, too? No it doesn't, because oracles doesn't let you see into bushes beforehand.

IS1721225ee39ff441ee5fe

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagetenshi View Post
Teemo is not a carry. He is his own type of support, based on map control.
Blinding Dart - Utility, timer was probably shortened because it allowed him to take Melee champs 1v1, he should not be able to.
Move Quick - Utility, movement around the map.
Toxic Shot - Utility, allows him to lay damage on multiple opponents in a fight with just one shot on each, instead of having to be up in the fight focusing.
Noxious Trap - Utility, for map control. I think everyone knows the power of the shrooms.

Is this enough proof to show that he's NOT meant to be played as a carry?
Unfortunately, the community believes he's a ranged shaco.