Teemo is still lackluster.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toxic72

11-08-2010

Just some of the issues I feel were not addressed.
- Low range
- Boring skills
- Reliance on extreme farm or early game kills (if you get behind early game, like dying a few times, there is really no coming back).
- Deciding on whether to make him AP, AD, or Hybrid. (all three work, but none really work well)
I hope the design team isn't finished with him yet, I still think a lot of things could be improved.

Toxic72

11-08-2010

bump for great justice?

Ethrealx

11-08-2010

Its Teemo...nuff said

BiggerFish

11-08-2010

needs more skins.

Toxic72

11-08-2010

They make him a legendary skin to celebrate THEIR ANNIVERSARY, and yet he still sucks.
3 passives FTL

Kagetenshi

11-08-2010

Teemo is not a carry. He is his own type of support, based on map control.
Blinding Dart - Utility, timer was probably shortened because it allowed him to take Melee champs 1v1, he should not be able to.
Move Quick - Utility, movement around the map.
Toxic Shot - Utility, allows him to lay damage on multiple opponents in a fight with just one shot on each, instead of having to be up in the fight focusing.
Noxious Trap - Utility, for map control. I think everyone knows the power of the shrooms.

Is this enough proof to show that he's NOT meant to be played as a carry?

MacanTSaoir

11-08-2010

Not the champion, but the player behind them.

Teemo is amazing, just because you dont like him, doesnt mean that other players dont. Stop being so subjective.

Boring skills? I love planting shrooms and waiting in stealth, with a blind and poison. I've gotten behind plenty of games and come back to win? You never go AD, You go Hybrid or AP. Changes to his poison make going AD 100% useless. Teemo is my main, id know bro

ninjaipod

11-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagetenshi View Post
Blinding Dart - Utility, timer was probably shortened because it allowed him to take Melee champs 1v1, he should not be able to.
Toxic Shot - Utility, allows him to lay damage on multiple opponents in a fight with just one shot on each, instead of having to be up in the fight focusing.
Noxious Trap - Utility, for map control. I think everyone knows the power of the shrooms.

nobody said he should, that being said, teemo still sucks. if you have no 'utility' late game / team fights you are not.. 'usefull'.

squish, slow, no reliable cc, no escape mechanism... if that's balanced... well let's face it it's not.

Teepussi

11-08-2010

Make his mushrooms not countered by oracle then. ;D

Swampf0x

11-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagetenshi View Post

Sadly, yes, Teemo isn't a very good carry.

Best off building him as you would any somewhat useless champion... Sunfire Capes.