Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Doran's Ring on Vlad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nvmvoidrays

11-08-2010

amplifying tome + health pot.

if you're rolling, it can quickly upgrade into mejai's. otherwise, you can rush rylai's or haunting guise.

Noperative

11-08-2010

Dorans items are for people to get the most out of the item, buying the ring already wastes the mp/5 for your early game. I'd rather get the armor and hp/5 I can use rather than an extra 6 damage on Q.

Marrowwind

11-08-2010

What do you use as seals on Vlad? If you think the Hp5 on the shield is useless I have a feeling you might be using the wrong seals.

Bozwell

11-08-2010

Quote:
Symmon:
I find vlad suffers from concentrated fire in the form of magic damage, and the extra pen is nice? whats wrong with abysmal?

Joke

^-----^
(above)
-------

Your head

Zwig

11-08-2010

Quote:
Symmon:
whats wrong with abysmal?

http://www.dictionary.com

Symmon

11-09-2010

Quote:
Marrowwind:
What do you use as seals on Vlad? If you think the Hp5 on the shield is useless I have a feeling you might be using the wrong seals.

I am using HP/5 per level seals. What would you suggest instead? MR/ level?

Abedeus

11-09-2010

Doran's Shield gives 9 AP from health only, armor against melee and ranged champions and health regen.

Go away with your wasted stats.

Quote:
Symmon:
I am using HP/5 per level seals. What would you suggest instead? MR/ level?

HP regen per 5. Is awesome when laning 2vs1, you can literally just sit there and spam Q and E without worry.

Symmon

11-09-2010

Quote:
Abedeus:
Doran's Shield gives 9 AP from health only, armor against melee and ranged champions and health regen.

Go away with your wasted stats.

HP regen per 5. Is awesome when laning 2vs1, you can literally just sit there and spam Q and E without worry.

vlads passive gives 1 AP per 25 health (changed recently), so it only gives 5 AP, otherwise dorans ring would give 19 AP and would be an obvious supperior choice to tome. not 5 AP vs 97 HP which it currently is.