How exactly do you get the Blue "Great Mentor" Ribbon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Nig We Need

04-11-2013

I did not make this thread to complain about "Oh, i have so much honor and im not getting said ribbon", i made it just because i was wondering how the ribbon awards system worked?

So far I've had a green "Friendly" ribbon, and as of now that has been replaced by a red "Honorable Opponent" ribbon. But the one i'm really aiming for is blue. I try to be really helpful in game, but a lot of times people don't like when i tell them some good ward spots and just for the record, i don't rage, and if i get pissed i do not type it in chat, so when i give advice i say it nicely. But back to the point, how does one get the Blue ribbon. I have not played many games since honor came out (maybe about 100) and i do not have many helpful honors (32). So is it based off of quality (person who gives it to you's frequency of giving said honor type) or quantity (ie. having 100 helpfuls)? If someone had an answer i would be really grateful and if you don't know, then thanks for at least reading!

The Nig We Need

04-11-2013

i hate to do this but shameless self bump

Kawaeii

04-11-2013

bump

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

04-11-2013

It is a %. Not a number. I have friendly. Green.

Also just work your way to gold Ribbon. This will take forever. But looks the best.

DenareDragon

04-11-2013

Your helpful honors need to be far more than any other.
But I think now that honors are the thing people want, but rarely give, it's a lot harder to get.

RevelASIAN

04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenareDragon View Post
Your helpful honors need to be far more than any other.
But I think now that honors are the thing people want, but rarely give, it's a lot harder to get.
Your misinformation helps no-one.

The Nig We Need

04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTS x PRODIGYZ View Post
It is a %. Not a number. I have friendly. Green.

Also just work your way to gold Ribbon. This will take forever. But looks the best.
Lol yes, the gold teamwork ribbon is awesome! My friend has it. But thanks for telling me its a percent, ill keep trying to work for it and hopefully i can get my blue ribbon by the end of the year

AD Riven Bot

05-10-2013

Just wanted to say, I just got a blue Ribbon with only 5 helpful, but I got quite a few teamwork ones, so Idk, maybe about percentage. I also think it takes into count if you play with lower levels, how many reports you get and etc.

Mirror

05-10-2013

Great Teammate = Friendly & Teamwork
Great Mentor = Friendly & Helpful
Great Leader = Helpful & Teamwork

Honorable Opponent = Honorable Opponent

HowlingARAM

05-10-2013

I have zero helpfuls but have a great mentor ribbon.