Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Starting (hero select) bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gf1fvfRdbBk9JNRT

Adjudicator

07-13-2009

I had a few times now when the game started and you get in your hero select screen (with matchmaking), I could only select my hero. I could not change my runes and my abils.

Its just a black screen and in the final page its states my old abils and says unkown page selected. Maybe this was because I playing with runes before the game started that made this error acure

HighFive

07-13-2009

Hey Xhodar,

Wow, good find! Were you ever able to reproduce this? Did you get any error messages?

Also, I apologize in advance, but I'm not sure if I entirely understand what you meant when you said "in the final page its states my old abils". Did you mean that your summoner spells were in the final page of the rune book?

Gf1fvfRdbBk9JNRT

Adjudicator

07-14-2009

yeah I ment that

HighFive

07-15-2009

Well, that's definitely not supposed to happen. Sorry if this bug cost you a game! Did the bug surface just once or recurrently? Were you ever able to reproduce this bug?

Gf1fvfRdbBk9JNRT

Adjudicator

07-16-2009

I did arround 30 games in the weekend and it happend twice. 1 time my client tottaly froze with the msg (an error has accoured) but the game still started so 3 of my games I wasn't able to change the rune/summoner spells settings.

(the other 2 games there were no errors but the runebook and summoner spells page didn't show)