Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Heimerdinger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemonicEye

04-11-2013

Would like to bump this very old thread once again, One of the few Legendary skins i thought was amazing in every sense of the word. Alien Heimerdinger.

I would Really! Like to see sound updates to this skin, i think it's long passed overdue, been waiting since it was released to get worked on, and i have yet to see it, so please add appropriate sounds to this skin Riot! It was a legendary skin from the start, and one of i think 3 that doesn't have any changes other than it's Visual, its not a bad looking skin aside from the ******* look, but seriously i dont want to refund it but i want new sounds or somthing added to it, I realized your concept for this skin was from Mars Attack!, but it dosn't need to be a complete ripoff of the movie, Just make some cool sounding alien sounds and give it your guys own spin off.

He's one of my favorite champions and i run around with him kiting and killing people sounding like some scientist when hes an alien, it's a huge buzz kill for the skin.

One fan's request to please update this skins sounds effects!