Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New ARAM Feature: Rerolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

apeKK

04-11-2013

I dont know if someone mention this before, but could you make it so leavers lose all their re roll points? that way maybe they will learn to not leave on a game that is meant to be Random.

Enite

04-11-2013

Are there factors that determine how much reroll points you are going to get? As far as I know, a person can smurf playing ARAM purchasing very limited number of champions that he/she would like to play in ARAM, thus re-roll points would favor that person heavily compared to someone who has over 100 champions. Is a "more champion, more re-reoll points" currently being considered to prevent that abuse?

MasterEvilAce

04-11-2013

Quote:
RiotKiddington:
Not true, because even reroll is purely random. You just get a second chance to random again...

Purely random, as in, you can use up a re-roll and actually get the SAME champion that you decided you didn't want?

DevilNL

04-11-2013

@ Brackhar

I took the liberty of editing your screenshot
What do you think of this? I repositioned the dice to avoid people clicking 'lock-in' button automaticly

Trentrihedron

04-11-2013

Enite, there is a bonus number of points awarded towards another reroll after each match that is based solely on how many champions you have. Meaning: the more champs you have the more frequently you are able to reroll overall.

Cirby64

04-11-2013

I'm not receiving any re roll points after games, it doesn't show up at all. And instead of a re roll button at champ select, there is just the grey "Lock In" button.

Enite

04-11-2013

Quote:
Trentrihedron:
Enite, there is a bonus number of points awarded towards another reroll after each match that is based solely on how many champions you have. Meaning: the more champs you have the more frequently you are able to reroll overall.

Ahh yes, i just fully read Brackhar's post and saw he mentioned something about that. Thanks for the reply!

Kikhan

04-11-2013

While it removes the true hard random. I am curious to see how it pans out.

Talith PA

04-11-2013

Quote:
RiotKiddington:
Not true, because even reroll is purely random. You just get a second chance to random again...

Does that mean you can end up with the same champion if you are unlucky? Because it would be pretty silly if you could.

Archangel9088

04-11-2013

HEART OF GOLD?

EDIT: nevermind **** this game ;-;