Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New ARAM Feature: Rerolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xamarel

04-11-2013

When someone dodged earlier in my queue, I lost my reroll

BruceTrillis

04-11-2013

Logged in to upvote, I like the way you do things Riot.

MandyMemory

04-11-2013

Can the amount of rerolls you can store also be based on how many champions you own?
Seems slightly unfair that some people have a 30% chance to get the champ they want, while others have less than 3%.
(Doesn't have to be much, maybe you can store 1 reroll for every 25-50 champions you have)

PaveDerry

04-11-2013

Title says it all really. I was not able to lock in a champ in a custom, because the reroll button was there from the last aram I played.

Idomis

04-11-2013

Quote:
MandyMemory:
Can the amount of rerolls you can store also be based on how many champions you own?
Seems slightly unfair that some people have a 30% chance to get the champ they want, while others have less than 3%.
(Doesn't have to be much, maybe you can store 1 reroll for every 25-50 champions you have)

I really like this idea. But nobody will have a 30% chance to get the single champion they want with this system. Let's not just make up the math.

DevilNL

04-11-2013

Quote:
Jaigar:
Have you guys considered changing the shape of the Reroll button? I got all set up on viktor, set up my runes and masteries, and clicked lock-in... except its not lock-in, its reroll.

Also rerolls get wasted when someone dodges. Is this going to change?

as far as I know your currently auto-locked in when playing aram (on live)

but I can see what your gettin at... you mean it is on a place that people just click automaticly when they're all set-up because they are used to playing normal games

Might be better to just display a dice next to the champ portrait?

jT121

04-11-2013

Is that HoG I see in the end of game snapshot?

Potart

Recruiter

04-11-2013

Wait...did anyone else notice the Heart of Gold? o.O

StonerBeans

04-11-2013

Quote:
RiotKiddington:
Not true, because even reroll is purely random. You just get a second chance to random again...

thanks for catering to the aram dodgers, because "ALL random all mid" was clearly such a hard concept to understand. now its "if i dont like the champ i got, or i didnt get nid/blitz, i can take a do-over for another shot at it"

may as well just make dodging not kick you out of the room while you're at it.

Aría

04-11-2013

Love it.