Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New ARAM Feature: Rerolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiyoSpirit

04-11-2013

Someone rerolled and then another person quit. The person who rerolled did not get their points back.

Zolarion Strife

04-11-2013

Super pumped about this! Was worried about the idea of a queue for ARAM simply because sometimes if the other team has ridiculous poke and yours doesn't, you can tell it's not going to be a fun game. If in addition to this, you're not particularly fond of the champion you've been given, it will be even less fun. I realize this won't for sure fix team comp issues, but at least there's the possibility of fixing. All in all sounds like a good, creative idea that I'm excited to try out!

Jaigar

04-11-2013

Have you guys considered changing the shape of the Reroll button? I got all set up on viktor, set up my runes and masteries, and clicked lock-in... except its not lock-in, its reroll.

Also rerolls get wasted when someone dodges. Is this going to change?

QuestionPerk

04-11-2013

Quote:
Jaigar:
Have you guys considered changing the shape of the Reroll button? I got all set up on viktor, set up my runes and masteries, and clicked lock-in... except its not lock-in, its reroll.

Also rerolls get wasted when someone dodges. Is this going to change?

It's supposed to be refunded if someone dodges. It's just not working as intended at the moment. It was mentioned in the first post by Brackhar. Here:

Quote:
Brackhar:

And don’t worry about wasting your hard-earned points on queue dodgers. If someone leaves your match at champion select, everyone in the game gets a refund except the player who dodged.

LandoChronus

04-11-2013

So we're getting SRAM ? Sometimes Random All Mid ?

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

04-11-2013

Quote:
LandoChronus:
So we're getting SRAM ? Sometimes Random All Mid ?

Not true, because even reroll is purely random. You just get a second chance to random again...

DevilNL

04-11-2013

nice feature!!

Edit:

@ Brackhar

I took the liberty of editing your screenshot
What do you think of this? I repositioned the dice to avoid people clicking 'lock-in' button automaticly

Trixie

04-11-2013

Quote:
RiotKiddington:
Not true, because even reroll is purely random. You just get a second chance to random again...

We can random our random!

DarkestPhoenix

04-11-2013

Quote:
RiotNome:
Sorry, Heart of Gold ain't making a comeback. The screenshots were taken in an internal debugging environment, where we have all sorts of nonsense going on.

You're toying with my heart here . At least it wasn't innervating locket though, I would have cried for days.

GenericallyNamed

04-11-2013

Can a reroll select a champion you are using the reroll on? So say if I get Poppy is there a chance I will get Poppy again?