Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New ARAM Feature: Rerolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wheeliam

04-11-2013

Neat idea but when are we gonna see the perma bans for the dodgers

captainhammhamm

04-11-2013

so is heart of gold making a comeback too then? i see it in one of the builds.

Mirana Arashi

04-11-2013

Quote:
captainhammhamm:
so is heart of gold making a comeback too then? i see it in one of the builds.

Same o.o Why am I seeing Heart of Gold? .__.

Blue3345

04-11-2013

I love this idea... no more having to QQ in a corner when I get Udyr or some melee champ with no ranged harass.

NotBuzzJack

04-11-2013

Dat heart of gold.

DreamsOfGrandeur

04-11-2013

Quote:
RainbowDrank:
I think there are a lot of players who own everything. In my small group of friends I play with regularly, there are 4 of us who have all or all but 2-3 champs.

^

If you really love the game, it takes about a year to catch up and own most of the champions and an adequate amount of runes to utilize.

My friend started in 2012, 2 years after me, and she now owns ALL the champions. That's cause she plays multiple games every day.
I started in late 2009 / early 2010 and I only own about half the champions.

Pikachu pls

04-11-2013

I love how Zileas is playing Singed... It's so fitting for him.

JonathanSnow

04-11-2013

I just wanted to say THANK YOU!

Both for adding Murder Bridge to matchmaking and for this wonderful and unexpected feature. There are three or four champs (out of the 70+ I own) that I dread getting. Now, that problem is solved.

This is the best.

innervation

04-11-2013

Why are re-roll points capped? I think it would be fun to see how many re-roll points I could accumulate (kind of a badge of honor for sticking with the champ you're given) =(

emTmyclipin2u

04-11-2013

Quote:
RainbowDrank:
I think there are a lot of players who own everything. In my small group of friends I play with regularly, there are 4 of us who have all or all but 2-3 champs.

I think being able to use extra IP for re-rolls is a great idea! It gives those with extra IP something to use it on, and those with only 10-15 champs don't have to do it. Nothing says you have to use IP for that. "Rich"players are that way because they have probably been playing a long time.

Besides, when you own every champ, you are a lot more likely to get stuck with someone you don't like than you are if you only have 10-15 champs as those are probably champs you enjoy playing. I hate getting skarner or poppy, and every time I do I wish I could give them back so I never got them again in aram lol.

I think if they implemented this feature they would have to have a cap on the number of re-rolls per selection, other wise a person who has a large amount of IP could just re-roll untill he got what he considered "op" I also like this because it would lower the dodge rate of Arams.
also, it appears you and I have a difference in opinions of poppy in Arams. She can start with a sheen, which is the only item you need to become a massive bully. not to mention that she counters nidalee because spears don't hurt due to her passive.