Skin RP price changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teeird

04-11-2013

inb4 Riot sales plummet.

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2013

WOW

Ok, this is IT.

Last time I buy RP from you idiots.
This is BEYOND GREEDY

WILDIFIRE ZYRA WORTH 1350 RP? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This skin is beyond awful and all it has are new spell effects tied to a tired theme

innervation

04-11-2013

This change has been needed for a while - glad you're finally addressing it. Thank you for doing it, and thanks for the heads up on which skins are going where.

Edit: Anyone who thinks riot is doing this out of greed is ridiculous. The pricing system doesn't make sense any more - it needs to be changed. Most skins are going down in price AND THEY'RE TELLING YOU NOW WHICH ONES ARE GOING UP AND DOWN. Buy what you want while you can. Or don't. The game is free to play.

I'm not going so far as to say that these changes are being done benevolently. I see it as practical, fair for both the supplier and consumer, and good for the health of the game.

Henry Plainview

04-11-2013

So Full Metal Rammus isn't being increased? Could you put it on sale then please?

Vice City

04-11-2013

If I own a 975 skin that is moving into 1350, will I be getting the difference back?

agnilam

04-11-2013

interesting! was wondering about the details popup in the ezreal pulsefire skin

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
skins moving from 975 to 1350:

• Soul Reaver Draven
  • Surprise Party Fiddlesticks
  • Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV
  • Full Metal Jayce
  • Glacial Malphite
  • Battlecast Urgot
  • Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao
  • Pool Party Ziggs
  • Wildfire Zyra
This ones I'm not ok with, in all of this the changes are mostly particles, the models doesn't even have new animations or recalls, I consider this a rip off since in most cases the model are just slightly better or not modified beyond regular skins..

ZeCanadian

04-11-2013

Why is Surprise Party Fiddlesticks going up? *sigh*

Scratch that, why are skins going up in price to 1350 to begin with? This feels unjust and I feel as if we have been punched in the gut.

Palpable

04-11-2013

Terrible, TERRIBLE, idea.

Lv1 Facecheck GG

04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARV4N View Post
If I own a 975 skin that is moving into 1350, will I be getting the difference back?
Why would they give you anything back when you already got it cheaper than everyone else will be able to get it for?