Skin RP price changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaNoodlesAreLong

04-11-2013

Hell yeah i can buy somthing now!!!
Woot i only had 850 rp and i wanted a 975 rp skin but it isnt on sale yet yeah not i can get it wooooooooooooooooooooot!!!
Ty riot >:d

Economicz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2013

How did you determine that one release fiora skin was better than the other release fiora skin?

Lv1 Facecheck GG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2013

Quote:
18 skins from the current 975 RP tier will be moved to the 1350 RP tier

Zerglinator

04-11-2013

Hopefully this will clear up a few things for those people that go "That skin's 1350 at best" for a blatantly Legendary skin...

Splinterheart

04-11-2013

Mixed feelings about this so far. Mostly because I own loads of skins already so there's not many left that I want...
Lots of skins being shifted up to the 1350 price seems a bit of a steep increase in price there. I know Mecha Kha Zix, Dragon Tamer Lulu were worth it because of the extra perks they came with, but most of the new 1350 skins don't have something like that.

Slogra

04-11-2013

Extremely smart move, and thanks for the advanced warning!

needlewall

04-11-2013

well it is nice might pick up cho skin that is going to 520 some point sona skin well guess im waiting til I get a code somehow for pax sona unless the sell is more then 50%

Splinterheart

04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Economicz View Post
How did you determine that one release fiora skin was better than the other release fiora skin?
Probably through sales. Nightraven Fiora was all around more popular, so it wasn't reduced.

Covaxe

04-11-2013

Do you see what you've done! By buying the previous 1350 skins (Dragon Trainer Lulu, Mecha Kha'Zix) you've increased the price of high quality skins in the future and past.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=29678389

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Good theory but wrong. That's no more accurate than expecting that if you buy Sultan Trynd that all future skins will come out at 487.

Most skins for the forseeable future, including Pentakill Olaf next week, will come out at 975. Most legendaries will continue to come out at 1820.

However you are somewhat correct in that your feedback (and purchases) will help us decide if 1350 and 487 launches should be considered in the future for skins that meet a certain threshold for quality and effort. If you don't think these either of these skins are worth the price to you, don't buy them and feel free to let us know why. If you think they are, we'd love to know that too.
Edit: Post about the 750RP and 1350RP skin frequency and how it doesn't match up http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post36603058

xMSLx

04-11-2013

The funny thing is I'm broke