Skin RP price changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

North Pole

04-11-2013

What if the majority of these skins i already own get rp reductions?

Edit: like the 975 ones that are getting changed to 520

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calibretto9 View Post
Under the 975 RP example you used "Haunted Maokai," Hippalus. Is there hope that for a limited time we'll have the ability to purchase this and other holiday skins if we missed it last year?
I'd bet good money it is just a mistake. Seriously doubt they'd bring back a Holiday Legacy skin outside of the actual holiday.

Ankokukai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2013

Moving these skins to 1350 is the most stupid change ever

i still remember "we are not looking to set 1350 as an RP price, this is just a test" <<< on Mecha Kha Zix

now im never buying Arcade Sona, an skin i was planning on buying ~

also, now Riot gave us the middle finger, specially on Surprise Fiddle, which was supposed to be an skin on celebration of the Anniversary, a legendary at regular price, an special gift...

GG Riot

rhh

04-11-2013

Wow, all this overhaul just to hide your intent to release more 1350's without community backlash?

Nice try, we don't buy it.

Calderweiss

04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankokukai View Post
Moving these skins to 1350 is the most stupid change ever

i still remember "we are not looking to set 1350 as an RP price, this is just a test" <<< on Mecha Kha Zix

now im never buying Arcade Sona, an skin i was planning on buying ~

also, now Riot gave us the middle finger, specially on Surprise Fiddle, which was supposed to be an skin on celebration of the Anniversary, a legendary at regular price, an special gift...

GG Riot
Go ahead and get arcade sona before the price changes in two weeks, then.

Economicz

04-11-2013

Now I don't want to refund J4 skin if it's more valuable now

Districtt

04-11-2013

sweeeet!

FrankyCentaur

04-11-2013

I understand that there are NEW skins that should be 1350, but making old skins that price? That's honestly stupid and unfair to people who decided to purchase them at a later date.

Also, it totally isn't fair to make holiday skins a higher price. They are supposed to be fun for everyone during certain times of year, and jacking up the prices on those seems greedy.

DementedLord

04-11-2013

Guess im not buying skins anymore.

Feneroe

04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calibretto9 View Post
Under the 975 RP example you used "Haunted Maokai," Hippalus. Is there hope that for a limited time we'll have the ability to purchase this and other holiday skins if we missed it last year?
Haunted Maokai and all the other 2012 Harrowing skins are legacy skins. Most likely they'll be for sale again next Harrowing.