Random chat restriction no ban??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smurfsandwiich

05-16-2014

i was playing all day today then my most resent game i noticed i had chat restriction?? i didn't get any emails and i clearly wasn't banned any reason for this?

Octopux

05-17-2014

haha funny, same here, suddenly got restricted for 30 games, i know when people reported you you get a message showing you got reported, but i never got one of those in a while and suddenly i got chat restricted.

Rick and Morty

05-17-2014

yeah whole bunch of people just got chat restrictions out of no where, regardless of whether they deserved it or not without an email or tribunal case.

Mal the Red

05-17-2014

Honestly this whole thing is just pissing me off more than ever.

When my team is incredibly toxic to me and I can't talk back to them in game, the anger is bottled up and simply explodes in a storm of anger in the Post Game chat.

Octopux

05-17-2014

Hello Ht9323,

Recently, there has been a high volume of post-game reports against you relative to the number of games you've played. We have investigated your account and found higher than average levels of toxicity as a result of your actions in the matches you play. As a result, we have decided to place a series of chat restrictions on your account to help you adjust your behavior in game.

The Tribunal is currently in extended recess while our development teams work on a number of improvements to the system. In the meantime we will be using chat restrictions to moderate and reform behavior in League of Legends.

Please keep in mind that failure to adjust your behavior may result in more chat restrictions and possibly in-game bans in the future.

For more information about chat restrictions, check out our Knowledge Base:

https://riotgames.zendesk.com/entries/23395906

Sofia Boy
Player Support Riot Games
"Live and die by the blade."

this is the message i received after contacting support. I used to be toxic and got chat restricted for 5 games once, since then im not toxic anymore, when people rage at me i will just mute them. but for that time i got restricted, i got an email and able to see what are the reports i got. but this time, i got nothing. i have went through 5 out of 30 chat restricted games already, i wonder what riot will do if this was a mistake.

And when real ragers rage at you, even though you dont talk back, they will report you for something anyways to try to get you banned. sigh

Gold Buddha

05-17-2014

whatever we think whatever we post here riot dont give a fuk lol
there was one red post from riot and it has 2000 dislike lol
clearly riot is fukin up yet they dont admit they are
funny shiet

CaesarFlickerman

05-17-2014

LOL.

Riot just wants this game to turn into a desert. I haven't played in 3 weeks, and log-in to a 40 game chat ban.