Question on Irelia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Floffawaffagus

11-29-2010

So she was a breath of fresh air for me. I've built her 2 ways, ad and hybrid. Both seemed relatively successful ad being much stronger it seemed late game. However hybrid seemed to really utilize all her spells to the max of her ability. I tried trin force but i don't like it at all, too costly for the little that it does for her, imo anyway. here are my builds

AD:
Berserk Boots
Manamune (into IE WAYYY late game if im doing well)
Youmoo's Ghostblade
Mallet (or survival item)
Last Whisper
Blood Thirster

Hybrid:
Sorc Boots
Rageblade
Gunblade
Lichbane
Manamune
AAS

i like ad irelia a lot but she's too single target at times, if that makes sense. Her w is strong but it hits the ceiling in its usefulness a little early. Hybrid makes her e strong, r strong, and lichbane also makes her q strong as well, while having a good amount of atk dmg and atk spd to utilize her w as well, so which do u think is better?

Just looking for some constructive opinions on her cuz I really like her, like fat kids love cake.

Floffawaffagus

11-29-2010

/bump

xahhfink6

11-29-2010

I've really been liking blackcleaver on her, because it is relatively cheap and applies on her Q, unlike the crit of infinity edge. Trinity force can also be great on her.

PadredeDoom

11-30-2010

Go full AP

Aldec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2010

try sword of the divine: 60% attack speed 30 armor pen attacks can't be dodged
good with your jungling/w skill