Openbucks Question - Sports Authority

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chiddaling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2013

I have checked the openbucks tab and it says that I can enter in Sports Authority codes in now. Is this true? I just enter in my gift card code and it will redeem riot points?

EDIT: Also, a question. If I earn Sports Authority gift cardes online (eg. Swagbucks), will there be a PIN code on it? I want to know if only physical Sports Authority gift cards are allowed, or if digital one are allowed too. Thank you.

Chiddaling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2013

bump?

Chiddaling

04-16-2013

bump. please i would like this answered

GonnaRaepYou

04-21-2013

Im actually experiencing the same problem. any answers?

Rhinoflyer5

05-18-2013

I just ordered one off swagbucks. IT DOESNT HAVE THE CARD NUMBER :O It does have the PIN, but you also need a card number, and the one via swagbucks doesnt have that. D: Unfortunately it seems that only physical cards are allowed.

AnimNations

08-22-2013

I just got one off of Swagbucks, but the Card Number is only 15 characters instead of 16 and the PIN number is only 6 instead of 8. So I'm guessing its only physical cards.

Chinh Le

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimNations View Post
I just got one off of Swagbucks, but the Card Number is only 15 characters instead of 16 and the PIN number is only 6 instead of 8. So I'm guessing its only physical cards.

I have the same problem and I am mad. I have emailed riot and openbucks about this.

VG Elder Dreams

10-25-2013

OpenBucks accepts physical cards from all of the retailers shown in the US and Subway cards from Canada. As for virtual cards, you should e-mail them and ask first if you are not sure. support@openbucks.com