Mmr?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninjawerewulf

04-10-2013

OK apparently i only get 3 or 4 points cus my MMR is to low. How can I get it back up? Do normal matches, arams, etc affect my MMR? I'm trying to go from Bronze 1 to Silver 5, and having the hardest time cus I'm losing 3 times as many points as I win. Currently in my last 10 games I have 3 normal games with a 1 win 2 loss record, 2 custom games with a 1 win 1 loss record, and 5 ranked games with a 4 win 1 loss record. Are the normal and custom games the reason why I am getting so few points? This is kinda ridiculous I've been in Bronze 1 longer than it took me to get from Bronze 5 to Bronze 1. I have a lolking based elo of 1140. my last game all my teammates were silver 5 players. While the other team had 3 bronze 1, 1 bronze 3, and a silver 5. Any information would be welcome.

ninjawerewulf

04-10-2013

bump

ninjawerewulf

04-10-2013

bump

ninjawerewulf

04-10-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQphkQBYNBs HOW I TRULY FEEL RIGHT NOW

Bottt

04-10-2013

Only ranked games affect your MMR and it is harder to get into a series when you are in division 1 because you need 3 out of 5 games to get a promotion.

Dangboy

04-10-2013

u get it up by winning more than u lose in ranked games only

ninjawerewulf

04-10-2013

i have 140 wins 115 losses. 3 points for a win...so at this rate and the rate its declining i have to win 5 matches more in a row to get to series then another 3 out of 5 to advance to silver. this is so broken its stupid.

ninjawerewulf

04-11-2013

bummp

ninjawerewulf

07-28-2013

Wow seriously just lost 19 IP in a ranked game. my last 10 games i've gotton maybe 6-7 ip per win. this is getting seriously stupid. Lost 19 ip cus i had an ******* vayne who decided to throw the game.
my team silver 4, bronze 1(me), bronze 1, silver 4, bronze 2
Their team silver 3, silver 4, silver 5, silver 4, bronze 3the current system seriously depresses the **** outta me.

Its like no matter how hard i play all it takes is a couple people trolling just to ruin it for me. I spend so much time working my ass off trying to get better, yet its wasted cus people want to be dickheads.every time i start getting towards the promo games to get to silver its like the teams just get more and more mismatched. The last time i was in promo for silver i lost 3 games in a row. 2 becus of afks, the third i was matched with a bronze team against a silver and gold team with 1 bronze 5 player.

ninjawerewulf

07-28-2013

Wow now have a 15 minute ban.....click accept to go into a game instead of bringing me to champ selection the client crashes. Not sure why the **** I even bother with this game anymore....oh yeah its the hundredish dollars I've invested in skins. Anyone wanna buy an account with 66 champs and about 30ish skins.....just kidding its not for sale. still annoyed with this game