Pro Player Pick: Archie picks Ezreal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CutTheSkyy

04-10-2013

I am disappointed that they voiced over the video with english. The other videos such as rapidstar's lux video was not voiced over. I am of vietnamese descent and I wouldve loved to hear his comments in my native tongue.

Crepeist

04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGr8TeStPiNoY85 View Post
Go figure, loves ez. I'm gonna assume the next guy will be one who loves cait? Can we get some ashe sivir love in here? Oh wait, they are no good in competitive play.
Ezreal isn't that great in competitive play either. they nerfed him in like 4 of the last 6-7patches.

Aethuall

04-11-2013

He can't even land his skillshots...

Wil Kil 4 Food

04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by i8jakers View Post
he missed so many Q's... lol
I was thinking that too! Soooo many missed skillshots. - But hey, he's pro and I'm not.

Jårvan IV

Recruiter

04-11-2013

i want a pro player picking kha'zhix!

Ramxehsu

04-11-2013

Who cares if he misses skill shots, it takes more than just landing skills to become Pro. Decision making and knowing when and what to do at the right time or place, counter building/balancing vs your enemy is the biggest reasons Pros are Pros.

No one is perfect, and to assume he should land every skill shot, is a disgusting misconception.

Also, wanting to see Pro Player champion pick: Vi or Riven ^_^!

ShaniquaMcJones

04-11-2013

why do these spotlights show the champions everybody plays already? can we highlight some champions that can actually benefit from this kind of exposure? I mean, cmon, ezreal!? how boring!

Rezerection

04-11-2013

All I took away from this video was, I like to have Karthus or Shen, with 2 global ults we own bot... 4 v 2, I would hope so!!

Fanboyphilly

04-11-2013

I love how it shows footage of him using ezreal in season two. Season two was when Ezreal was blatantly over powered. Show me some season 3 clips and I'll be impressed.

Fanboyphilly

04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaniquaMcJones View Post
why do these spotlights show the champions everybody plays already? can we highlight some champions that can actually benefit from this kind of exposure? I mean, cmon, ezreal!? how boring!
I couldn't agree more. It's like, big shocker a pro player picks one of the five most popular champs in the game, they must be sooooo good.