Pro Player Pick: Archie picks Ezreal

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhyreMynd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2013

95% of the people that commented before me are the same scrubs that troll solo queue, spam chat, and all-around ruin the game. Great choice, picking Ez. Always loved him. Also, I don't think he missed most of those Q's. If you watch the video more closely, some parts are showing lagged gameplay. You can see in a few spots where it looks like he misses and they still die, or in 1 instance he hits the enemy and almost a second goes by before his Gauntlet triggers.

Mango027

04-10-2013

Did he just say he likes to have a Karthus Jungle!?!

***0:45 confirmed

WaveDave

04-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango027 View Post
Did he just say he likes to have a Karthus Jungle!?!

***0:45 confirmed
karthus jungle is actually good, never heard about azingy ?

Cloud273

04-10-2013

So I'm assuming this means more nerfs, right Riot??

N83RT83R

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2013

@ 1:02 "i was ambushed so i used flash and arcane shift to escape" In other words i was an idiot, got caught and thanks to riots poor champ design i was able to use my 3 sec CD Arcane shift to ensure i got away anyways.

Kentaro Darkdox

04-10-2013

1:23
"We need to wrap this up! I have several treasures left to uncover!"
when does ezreal ever say that?

Also i agree with the 3 tips for ez

Call Me BigPappa

04-10-2013

i love the negativity from all the trolls the first three pages.... complete waste of space imho :/

personally im glad ez was the pro pick. an all skill shot kit (even with the homing missle on arcane shift it takes skill to land) is fun to play and takes "quick wit". one of the first champs i loved back in season 1 back when eve could actually use stealth to her advantage. 60 sec stealth lvl 9 and u couldnt be seen till u attacked? grab a sheen n mejais and have some fun lol

GOLDENBOOTY

04-10-2013

hahaha

that's true...

Riot, Time to Nerf Ezreal. You know you want to, why? because you cite "we need to level off this, but give him great advantage bcuz he has some other ****".

Fudge, just make everyone the same and give him diff skins, forget the ability **** because its all going to be balance out, that's what you want anyways Riot. Maybe someones going to your HomeOffice to show their appreciation of your efforts and nerfs hahahahahah...They going to really show you Riot lol..

NOT A KRUMP STOP

04-10-2013

Archie who? See, this is why nobody likes pro player picks. They are usually of people nobody hears about and are just pointless. COME ON! NOBODY CARES ABOUT ARCHIE! People want Siv HD picks Hecarim! Necrit picks Zed! Someone people like!

Bat

04-10-2013

Oh nice Saigon Jokers.

123456 ... 9