New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 18)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nicholbert

11-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldvin View Post
its 2 weeks after realease
Actually LeBlanc was just released last week...hence why she isn't in this week's rotation =P

This week looks entertaining! Another great lineup Riot - thanks for this amazing FREE game and all the support you give it.

Wyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2010

long time i didnt see Mordekaiser free... and i never saw twitch.

DeathFromBrazil

11-08-2010

liked the ninja champs but.... Ashe again!? if they want to put a ranged dps on the rotation, why not twitch? why only Ashe, again, and again, and again and again, and again and again, and again and again, and again and again, and again and again, and again and again, and again and again, and again....(you got it...)

Lord Kaarlows

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameoverthee View Post
Why is ashe so underused? is she that weak really?????
Actually she's one of the most common champions on League of Legends. Look here: http://www.lolbase.net/champions

And a well played Ashe can be really helpful to a team. The problem is to find one until you reach levels 20 & above (experience counts).

Presenc3

11-08-2010

Jungle Ryze! Hey-O!

Cyrus Blackmoon

11-08-2010

And yet another week, where despite my main (Taric) is free, I'm only gonna see like, one, or maybe two people playing him.

Been wanting to try Heimer again, and Rammus, though. Maybe Akali.

Lord Hypnotoad

11-08-2010

Wtf again with the same champions....

Disappointed Riot.

HjohnnyOtruantL

11-08-2010

Kog'maw is free so much I almost regret buying him. And please remember people, the most efficient build on Kog'maw is the Madred's rush.

Sha of Kawaii

11-08-2010

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Last week i bought fiddle and next day he was free -.-
Yesterday i bought rammus and now he is free (rage) akrugrtiaeuteghizuygrtiuzrgfiuyg
Pls dont do kassadin next week i dont want to waste my ip...

Daniellynet

11-08-2010

Explains the **** Kog I was against earlier today, who fed me. Hmm.
Feed me Kog players!