How do you beat mundo on 1v1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaBeeQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2010

me and my brother always plays 1v1 i am better then him but mundo op me the only time i beat him was when i used kenne and we played 5v5 solo mid torny way but he always picks the 3v3 and i no longer can use kennen and when we play we play twisted treeline and play till someone surenders or breaks the base also i do ignite him when he ultis

Mercurius

11-08-2010

You don't. He quite easily outregens bloodrazor. If he's going to play mundo in twisted treeline just don't play with him at all- it's a waste of time and he's cheesing.

Warscythes

11-08-2010

Tyrndamere with ignite might beat him. But really the game is not balanced around 1v1s.

BaBeeQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warscythes View Post
Tyrndamere with ignite might beat him. But really the game is not balanced around 1v1s.
yes but he says he is better then me but my scores is lot better then him and he only uses mundo on 1v1 he is to scared to use any1 else

Enviousx

11-08-2010

him being scared to use anyone else just proves that he relies on the champion, not his skill.

Just do 1v1 random, best of 7 or something. ahaha

BaBeeQ

11-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enviousx View Post
him being scared to use anyone else just proves that he relies on the champion, not his skill.

Just do 1v1 random, best of 7 or something. ahaha
we did i beat him 2 for 2 and he raged and said no more random his excuse was that i had better champion when i had ashe and he had graen

Theou Aegis

11-08-2010

Buy an Executioner's Calling.

Or did that get nerfed out?

Rez78

Recruiter

11-08-2010

A ticked off Sion with stun. Hit ultimate with crit items. Goodbye Mundo.

wishr

11-08-2010

Executioner's Calling, Ignite, TF, Tristana;
Also u can nuke him as Veigar, etc. (if he is dps)

Mastamatt

11-08-2010

There are some champs that are not meant to be beaten in 1v1. Mundo, garen and morde are all pretty impossible to beat in 1v1.