Does your friends have the same religious views as you?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sokadikos

04-09-2013

I'm atheist, but I don't care whether people believe in a God or not, but I've met people who thought you could only be friend with atheists if you are atheists and only friend with Christians if you are christians. I just want to know why people does make such a big deal about it?

CowardlyMan

Recruiter

04-09-2013

I have a friend that's an Atheist. Also in the same group is are Catholics, Agnostics, and I'm a Buddhist. I have Eastern religion friends (or at least they were raised in that culture) too

My Face Is OP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

Never asked any of my friends their religious views.

I only know my family is Catholic because we went to a Catholic church. If we hadn't I probably wouldn't have known my parents religion.

ProbablyTerribad

Recruiter

04-09-2013

My best friend is Wiccan and I just kind of nod politely when she brings it up because I don't give a shіt.

I'm not religious but I don't care if you are as long as you're not throwing it in my face.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

I don't have friends.

ProbabIyTerribad

04-09-2013

None of my friends practice an organized religion. Some of my acquaintances are religious.

I really don't care either way.

Heal and Protect

04-09-2013

I'm atheist and i know some people who are and but most are christian because i live in Texas mainly.
I dont have a problem with other religion as long as they don't talk about it obnoxiously

BigBananaBoat

04-09-2013

My best friend is a hardcore goes to church 3 times a week born again christian and im an atheist. shes tried to convert me a few times but she usually drops it after I just laugh at her and pass her the bowl

SkeithGotBanned

04-09-2013

HetairoiAthenas

04-09-2013

Basically all my friends are either non-practicing jews or agnostic/atheist.

That's kind of funny now that I think about it.