Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

First drawing in almost a year

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Internet

04-09-2013

how does one make curly hair look good? ****s impossible. I am taking a break from fighting it, but some advice would be loved. Just on how do Hair. I know it has high contrast in a lot of places right now (working on that) and the hair on the left is a mess.
.___. idk just general tips would be great. Working with charcoals, brush pens and white gel pens.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/d8f666f5466f9b319a0e51ef0dbedd61/tumblr_ml072wB6E41s566fco1_500.jpg

anyway
there is my unfinished drawing. I have touch up to do everywhere, but im JUST FOCUSING ON THE HAIR. right now
i took the picture with my phone so its got a weird angle.

My Face Is OP

04-09-2013

Didn't you say before you were a girl?

Internet

04-09-2013

Quote:
My Face Is OP:
Didn't you say before you were a girl?

yeah. Women can draw too!

thats the boyfriend. :I he fell asleep in the airport. It was motivation to work on an art project, because hes been bugging me to get back onto that train for.. well, a year!