Patch 3.5 balance update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lDaniel 13l

04-09-2013

Some changes were favorable, but about Lux devieron not take much = (.

Míley Dyrus

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBlackLight View Post
the ***** reaches level 6 = you die. no matter what champion you are. so, yeah her early damage is TERRIFYING. more than any other assassin.
If you're that bad against Akalis, you should probably stick to jungle or bot lane.

themaddscientist

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaminator View Post
NO MURAMANA WHY! One of the main points of getting it was to have mixed damage of both physical and magical
The problem was that Ryze was using it more than Corki, so I guess they wanted to indirectly buff the walking machine gun. According to LoLKing when looking at the five most used items, Muramana doesn't even show up on Corki's graph, and Ryze players use Muramana 20% of the time. It's a bit of a knee-jerk reaction, and I'm sorry that it doesn't quite work that way anymore. Maybe you can build Black Cleaver or something to abuse the physical damage more?

Slim Goro

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango027 View Post
1v1 doesn't mean anything, also any fight with Yorick is 2v1.
His job is to be a lame bully, your friend gets this.

we understand this, that doesn't mean he should never be able to recall the whole game, and be able to win a fight against any champ the has to come across him 1 on 1 with similar status in the progressing game

Ayakis

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entheos Geon View Post
Either buff Rengar or rework him so he's easier to balance. I WANT MY BATTLECAT BACK!
Agree!

Release the Trundle!!

Mestergrog

04-09-2013

Yorick, Urgot, Jayce, and Kha'Zix say thank you
Ryze is slightly disappointed :P

Eyrgos

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd Cixel View Post
Great patch! 9/10 (Rolling Thunder should allow Volibear to ignore unit collision to compensate)
I think instead it should knock-aside targets he's not aiming for...

Doesn't make sense for a giant bear on the charge to not collide.

Makes sense for a giant bear on the charge to knock aside non-targets on its warpath.

DarkBlackLight

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mley Dyrus View Post
If you're that bad against Akalis, you should probably stick to jungle or bot lane.
good sodding luck killing her as an adc with her invisibility until you get an expensive oracles or have a lucky pink ward. this goes for any champion. there are multiple occasions where she should be dead but decides "Nope, im just gonna burst down your carry before i go down at 5 hp."

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

You call this balance?

Goth Skunk

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post

Kayle
Previous to these changes, Kayle's support spells could often be cast completely off-screen from her opponents. With these reduced ranges, it should be easier for opponents to anticipate her presence in fights.
  • Divine Blessing
    • Cast range reduced to 900 from 1000
  • Intervention
    • Cast range reduced to 900 from 1200
I don't like this.

Kayle's an Angel, a being of divinity. Being able to make these kinds of plays from off-screen (if only just barely) gives her the appearance of being a sort of guardian saviour while being an avatar of righteous judgment at the same time.

It adds an element of surprise as well, in a similar fashion as Teemo's mushrooms do when you're chasing down a low-HP enemy and he/she leads you through a minefield. If people are similarly chasing a low HP enemy and they suddenly see Kayle come in, you don't need a second to realize what she's going to do. You know damn well she's going to ult her ally, then heal her ally, and then they're both going to turn on you. The moment you see Kayle appear, you don't have to wait for the glowing orange ball, you can just turn around immediately because the element of surprise is no longer there.

Quote:
Urgot
  • Acid Hunter / Noxian Corrosive Charge
    • Now displays Acid Hunter's lock-on range while there is a visible, nearby enemy champion marked by Noxian Corrosive Charge
Appreciated. Thank you.

Quote:
Items[LIST][*]Spirit of the Ancient Golem
  • New Recipe: Spirit Stone + Kindlegem + 450 gold = 2000 gold (total cost reduced from 2300 gold)
  • No longer grants +30 Armor
  • Now grants +10% Cooldown Reduction
I REALLY dislike this.

When I play tanky junglers, I see the original version of this as a staple item. It provided 500 health, 30 armor, slightly extra mana and HP regen, as well as Tenacity. This made it possible for me to choose Boots of Mobility instead of being pigeonholed into Merc Treads.

The loss of 300 health and 30 armor does not balance out the 10% cooldown reduction and 300 gold reduced cost. I can get 10% CDR from any of the other two Spirit Stone items, and those items work very well for their intended purposes when used on an AP Jungler or an AD Jungler. But to lose 300 health and 30 armor... that is substantial on a tanky jungler.

But what does my feedback matter? I'm just a Bronze II scrub and as such, my feedback carries as much weight as a grain of sand on the beach.