Patch 3.5 balance update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asdfgtrewq

04-15-2013

Did you really need to buff karma i mean she already does very well if you use her correctly.

Ritsu so Kawaii

04-16-2013

I suggest a vi charge up time nerf and shield nerf!
In addition, zac heal nerf and distance on punches.
Finally STOP NERFING KAYLE >

Kronici

04-16-2013

buff fiora!

Pipo629

Recruiter

Amrok

04-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xepel View Post
Lux has the absolute lowest burst and sustained damage, along with the worst AP ratios, of almost every single mage (http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a...os-an-overview). *All* she has is range and positioning, and her movement speed was an absolute necessary to make that work. I feel like this was an unnecessary and unuseful nerf.
I agree with him, Lux actually needs late game dps buff as her damage is like ignorable to tankier champions late game - even with full build(which is all but enemy adc and maybe mid, and killing adc isnt as important anymore because of adc debuff) .

Ppl are just raging cause they can't kill Lux like they can with other AP champs but if you look at the bigger picture, which is about winning the game, being unable to do as much damage but able to run away from a failed team fight isn't going to help win the game, whereas like Kat, Karthus, and Diana could . Raising the ult cd is the opposite to helping her late game (could barely kill minion waves by then) but then again, 26 sec doesnt feel like an "typical" burst ult. HOWEVER, the damage late game doesnt make it feel like an ult either.Unless they raise the damage or ap ratio late game or reduce the CD for her other spells late game- doubt it..they raised the cd of Singularity not too long ago.I can attest to this cause I play Lux in ranked sometimes and no matter i fed i am, i can't carry a by myself unlike other ap champs; she's more of a support late game than carry. The nerf totally doesn't make sense

About 75 Ninjas

Recruiter

04-17-2013

Can someone look into this? Sorry, just have noticed anything in regards to fixing this issue.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ight=framerate

iMFEkOXqcN

04-18-2013

test?

test2?

test3?

Viner16

Recruiter

04-20-2013

Volibear T^T

At least it isn't that detrimental... Only early game...

DrSephiroth

04-21-2013

nice

Noxide

04-22-2013

edit: wrong thread, sorry