Patch 3.5 balance update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaethFang

04-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomSupLo View Post
you speak of avoiding harassment as if it is the most simple thing in the world.. ill tell you now that every champ which has harassment capabilities fully capitalize on the fact the can ruin her early game. literally her only comeback was ulti at level 6. now that is also gone.. her burst damage is noticeably weaker due to the lack of farm and ill say this now, an increase in .1 ap ratio does not counter effect the nerf on Q or her R. .1 AP is is not alot. then if you compound in the fact that you WILL have less CS than before that .1 AP doesn't make up for your general loss of items from CS let alone your Q doing less damage.

ill agree that akali was in need of a minor nerf but 40% at lvl 6 as well as over 30% 1-5 from Q damage reduction was way overkill. im not the perfect akali player but i can grantee you that i feel every effect of the nerf. and the .1 increase in AP ration on mark consumption is completely unnoticeable.

go play 15+ games with akali then you can argue against this.. unless you get several successful ganks (4 or more) (( and mind you that you are still behind on items)) on other lanes and get fed mid game you will be useless late game.
This is liking saying rengar after his overkill nerf (still hasn't been buffed as far as I know) is useless....I've had rengars kill me in less than 3 seconds, akali can still do the same if you know what your doing.

DaethFang

04-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunnySenpai View Post
I have to say i now regret buying my aetherwing as i just dont see kayle as viable as other characters now i have not seen anything but nerfs with kayle not much if any balancing done at all.
I never got aetherwing (thank god) but these nerfs have removed all reason I have to even use my Judgment skin.

RedTiger13

04-12-2013

Akali still needs one more buff, her glowing passive is not present.. I miss that pink and green glow she had. Its what made her different from the other non glowing champs

Iron Angel 2k3

04-12-2013

Lucks nerfs insufficient.

holypickle

04-12-2013

lux cd nerf is okay, agreeable, but lux's movement nerf is a lil much.

SolarKnightJ

Recruiter

04-12-2013

@Goth Skunk Actually, the health hasn't changed even though they swapped the giant's belt for a kindle stone. It's still 500 health in-game.

So really they swapped 30 defence for 10% cooldown reduction and a 300 gold reduction in price. I'm not saying whether or not it's worth it; just saying that defence swapped with cooldown with no change in health.

Youngfreezy

04-12-2013

Akali is now an assassin with low kill potential in lane phase, gg wp

FigJam00

04-12-2013

Yay, let's make Akali more powerful and OP in lane against other melee champs, regardless what anyone says, you cannot counter a fed Akali very effectively unless you are the tank.

Dreamincolr

04-13-2013

Thanks for Morgana Mana Costs <3

djd1999

04-13-2013

Yes!!!!!! An akali nerf!