Patch 3.5 balance update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galuf Baldesion

04-11-2013

as a avid cho player, im glad to see the golem change because that 1k gold isnt always easy to come by as id like it 2 be

HunnySenpai

04-11-2013

I have to say i now regret buying my aetherwing as i just dont see kayle as viable as other characters now i have not seen anything but nerfs with kayle not much if any balancing done at all.

Lord Andyus

04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunnySenpai View Post
I have to say i now regret buying my aetherwing as i just dont see kayle as viable as other characters now i have not seen anything but nerfs with kayle not much if any balancing done at all.
I agree with Senpai! Kayle just gets nerf after nerf, first they take her damage amplification out, and now saving champs (her LAST useful role) will be harder?

As in the words of someone i respect: "It blows my mind, it's like, what were they thinking??"

ErocGo0niE

04-11-2013

I'm done playing this game.. there was no reason to nerf akali.. she was not op people just didn't want to take the time to learn about her.... i officially QUIT screw this. You people yet again make a perfectly balanced champion USELESS so I'm done.

crazyfroboy1234

04-11-2013

you wanna balance this game......why dont you learn that a loss isnt worth 1/4 of the points it takes to level up.....2nd why is that a win isn 1/4 of the points??? how about a better ban system for poor play.......how about you all learn to really balance a game instead of this pooo........go to www.worldofwarcraft.com learn proper balancing.......im very tired of this game anymore.....trolls all in bronze5-1 and then if they arent trolls they dont know all rolls.....they dont play at any particualr good skill level......you should make play areas more promenant.....like make a pvp only map aside from aram.......so that players can do that insist upon summoners rift being a strategy and planning and skill challenge more than a pvp fight.......its really bad how.......try to balance all of this please!!! would maybe make the game barable.................gah

crazyfroboy1234

04-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfroboy1234 View Post
you wanna balance this game......why dont you learn that a loss isnt worth 1/4 of the points it takes to level up.....2nd why is that a win isn 1/4 of the points??? how about a better ban system for poor play.......how about you all learn to really balance a game instead of this pooo........go to www.worldofwarcraft.com learn proper balancing.......im very tired of this game anymore.....trolls all in bronze5-1 and then if they arent trolls they dont know all rolls.....they dont play at any particualr good skill level......you should make play areas more promenant.....like make a pvp only map aside from aram.......so that players can do that insist upon summoners rift being a strategy and planning and skill challenge more than a pvp fight.......its really bad how.......try to balance all of this please!!! would maybe make the game barable.................gah
sorry i cant lift as much as others........1v5 isnt a fun game and you all need to fix this.

TentacleBeast69

04-11-2013

when will rengar recieve a buff

HomSupLo

04-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaethFang View Post
Riot wanted to add risk to early game Akali, the point in these nerfs is so she doesn't run around destroying everything early mid and late game like before, and don't bother trying to say I'm only saying this because I've never played akali before, I have and once you hit level 6 as akali pre-nerf you would just burst enemy down from full to dead every single time...
Akali already had high risk going in to playing her before the nerf. her farm pre lvl 6 was already horrible. their nerf was directed at akali's mid game as well.. she isnt a super viable gank / kill until level 11 which is already late mid game. if she cant get fed early / mid game when will she be getting fed? late game when all the other enemies will simply shut her down?

HomSupLo

04-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaethFang View Post
But if you can avoid harassment and get gold you still come out on top, like any other assassin that doesn't completely rape people early game.
you speak of avoiding harassment as if it is the most simple thing in the world.. ill tell you now that every champ which has harassment capabilities fully capitalize on the fact the can ruin her early game. literally her only comeback was ulti at level 6. now that is also gone.. her burst damage is noticeably weaker due to the lack of farm and ill say this now, an increase in .1 ap ratio does not counter effect the nerf on Q or her R. .1 AP is is not alot. then if you compound in the fact that you WILL have less CS than before that .1 AP doesn't make up for your general loss of items from CS let alone your Q doing less damage.

ill agree that akali was in need of a minor nerf but 40% at lvl 6 as well as over 30% 1-5 from Q damage reduction was way overkill. im not the perfect akali player but i can grantee you that i feel every effect of the nerf. and the .1 increase in AP ration on mark consumption is completely unnoticeable.

go play 15+ games with akali then you can argue against this.. unless you get several successful ganks (4 or more) (( and mind you that you are still behind on items)) on other lanes and get fed mid game you will be useless late game.

DaethFang

04-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomSupLo View Post
Akali already had high risk going in to playing her before the nerf. her farm pre lvl 6 was already horrible. their nerf was directed at akali's mid game as well.. she isnt a super viable gank / kill until level 11 which is already late mid game. if she cant get fed early / mid game when will she be getting fed? late game when all the other enemies will simply shut her down?
One thing has to be said...Learn how to play not how to get fed.