Patch 3.5 balance update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

prognosticator

04-10-2013

What the heck? Because she was so overpowered? Huge disappointment.

Volibear ... feels like a nerf just because he's popular. This just serves to buff Lee and Xin as early gankers... also lame.

Mike the Ronzon

04-10-2013

please chek master yi

RESONANTxGREED

04-10-2013

It keeps saying that update failed and is stuck at 33%
Ive restarted my computer and reopened league like 4 times and still wont work
What do I do?

six0926

04-10-2013

So when are you going to balance teemo. He was fine before you made a 3v3 map with tons of jungle and an item that allowed his shrooms to do even more dmg (liandrys torment). Then you absolutely killed him by taking 150 dmg away from his shrooms and reducing the ability ratio on his poison shot. Then on top of that you introduce 3 items that allow champs to see his traps. When are you gonna fix this?

Gooooober

04-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwadwfr View Post
Kat's ult can be easily cancelled with a knockup or other hard cc. Diana's ult is only single target and refreshes only if the target is marked, plus as an assasin she'll need it to kill fleeing 10 hp enemies. Darius's ult is also single target and obviously he has to be really close to you in order to use it. Lux's ult on the other hand has a massive range, multihitting capabilites as well as a short CD. A Lux with enough ap can pretty much kill everyone in a teamfight if they're low enought, and do it again by the next teamfight. So yeah The CD increase is really justified
Then so can Galio, or Amumu, or Nunu, or MF, or Brand, etc.... Just Galio & Nunu timing their ults together in a teamfight can be devastating. So to say one person can kill any1 with an aoe ult in a teamfight who has low hp is kinda ridiculous. Especially since teamfights aren't every 24 seconds, considering when deaths are involved from the previous teamfight. Yes the cd was short, but it's a narrow direct line of path, easy to dodge as well. I don't mind the increase to cd, but to cry over how it was op I find silly cuz it really wasn't in my opinion.

Lyrdian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2013

OMG OMG OMG HAPPY DANCE!

I was SOOOOOOO happy, right up til i got to the items section BUT THE CHAMPION BUFFS/NERFS!!!! i need a napkin...

Saint Sandusky

04-10-2013

i use nunu

txtmsg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2013

You people suck... big time.

NovaRyumaru

04-10-2013

Nerf to morgana's mana costs? Not much, but I'll take it.

Now if only we could get something small for Anivia, maybe a tweak to her mana cost on Q; 80/+20 at each rank seems a bit much, or perhaps I'm not giving the bird enough credit. Only real tweak I know she needs is her auto attack, the animation makes it very unresponsive compared to most other mages when trying to last hit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooooober View Post
Then so can Galio, or Amumu, or Nunu, or MF, or Brand, etc.... Just Galio & Nunu timing their ults together in a teamfight can be devastating. So to say one person can kill any1 with an aoe ult in a teamfight who has low hp is kinda ridiculous. Especially since teamfights aren't every 24 seconds, considering when deaths are involved from the previous teamfight. Yes the cd was short, but it's a narrow direct line of path, easy to dodge as well. I don't mind the increase to cd, but to cry over how it was op I find silly cuz it really wasn't in my opinion.
Also, i agree with this. The only problem I really have with Lux is mana. Without blue she gets knocked out of lane pretty easy by anyone with sustain, assuming the opponent is good about not letting themselves get zoned out.

I remember in the level 20s range or so most people I played mid didn't have a clue and I could either zone them hard or outright blow them up. Though after hitting 30 (This was over a year ago mind you, nearly 2) a lot of other mages and competent players made it really hard to not lose lane or let them free farm because I didn't have the mana to punish them for it. Just combo casting Q and E at about 10 will burn 200 mana which is 1/4th her mana bar at the time.

Perhaps I should mention I haven't really played mid lane since probably around the time Athene's was introduced; could be I'm blowing smoke over old times when she's significantly stronger now.

The MechE

04-10-2013

I like all these changes except the Kayle ones. I guess if it's necessary though, it must be done.

I just hope she's still viable.