Patch 3.5 balance update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

Good-bye Akali; was nice knowing you.....again.

Wonder if we'll have to wait another entire year before she becomes good again, like last time.

Carinthus

04-09-2013

i like the change to muramana that should help ap melees late game when all the champs have built against MR

DarkBlackLight

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox P McCloud View Post
Good-bye Akali; was nice knowing you.....again.

Wonder if we'll have to wait another entire year before she becomes good again, like last time.
the ***** reaches level 6 = you die. no matter what champion you are. so, yeah her early damage is TERRIFYING. more than any other assassin.

Ansaa

04-09-2013

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Inner Flame feels and hits now. Nothing was more disappointing than having a minion block your ultimate because you're so close range, and you're encouraged to auto-attack (Drawning minion aggro) for your passive.

ALSO: The 3 Red gems on karma's traditional skin belt do not glow when mantra is activated.
In her tips section, there is a Typo that misspells "Gathering" as "Gatering"

Entheos Geon

04-09-2013

Either buff Rengar or rework him so he's easier to balance. I WANT MY BATTLECAT BACK!

Elinoi

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronovey View Post
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear this over the Nidalee spear that did as much damage as Lux's ult while having superior mobility...
mmm... That spear is blocked by creeps and can't deal that dmg to more than one champion. Also... lux ulti has way more range? lol.

Only change nid spear needs is a change to how it sometimes still is invisible through fog of war or by being thrown through a bush.

Bohimen

04-09-2013

Why? Why do you guys keep nerfing the jungler items and the junglers? We aren't super damage dealers, we aren't mages who need the cdr, we are usually tanks and disruptors. Don't take away the armor on SotAG and replace it with cdr. Don't reduce the damage done for SotEL just to make it cheaper, it's been nerfed 4 times now LEAVE IT ALONE. You are quickly making the spirit stone an extremely useless buy. And as for Voli, his charge was pretty much the bulk of his early game presence. He's no Lee Sin, Zac, or J4 who can come out of no where, he has to work for the kills he gets and, most of the time, has to burn flash to even get them. I know you are just trying to make the jungle more open for various other champs, but that doesn't mean you should try to fix what isn't broken. You're killing me here, Riot.

DarkBlackLight

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entheos Geon View Post
Either buff Rengar or rework him so he's easier to balance. I WANT MY BATTLECAT BACK!
Cooldown reduction on his roar would be nice, as well as a slight early damage buff. but careful, we dont want another ***** akali.

SecretLab

04-09-2013

Still no fix to the most powerful champions n the game. Thanks for making Nunu able to nuke more often.

SofaKing Awesome

04-09-2013

YAY! Nautilus buffs