Patch 3.5 balance update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lumbreon

04-09-2013

That awkward moment when people who were calling Akali and Lux "balanced" shut up

DarkBlackLight

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfRawrrr View Post
Lux was ok ! you QQ players !
no she was not ok. her ult is too short of a cd for what it does. And you cannot catch her unless you stack movement speed so good luck fighting her.

Sasori of Krieg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

YES FINALLY A LUX cd INCREASE ON HER ULTIMATE!

No more spamming BS!

NJ! UPVOTE THIS PATCH!!!

AntiSkillshot

04-09-2013

Seriously, more Kayle nerfs...

Cronovey

04-09-2013

Quote:
On top of her long range and wide array of defensive utility, Lux was also among the fastest ranged champions in the game. These changes force Lux to be more mindful of her timing and positioning as opponents now have more opportunities to capitalize on her mistakes.
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear this over the Nidalee spear that did as much damage as Lux's ult while having superior mobility...

Naonical

04-09-2013

More Kayle nerfs... a champ that isn't seeing much play still getting these nerfs. What do you want this champ to actually play as? A support or dmg? This is one champ that seems as soon as she does well in one role, changes are made to hit that role.

The argument you guys came up with was just that people couldn't see her on screen? So... Ults across maps lets see if I can name some. Ashe, Karth, Draven, Lux, Panth, GP, TF, Soraka ( Amazing these champs can ult to spots or ult across the map, but didn't see changes. ) Why is Kayle's ult range getting hit to have a short range? Not her fault people didn't run up to smack someone in the face right next to her. It's well known that those champs that have a cast range will be out of range, that's the whole freaking point!

Same can be said for her pitiful heal which only real purpose is to speed someone out of danger ( or yourself ) or to help chase. Not like she has the EZ flash working for her or anything. Her heal CD and scale is terrible as well.

Mango027

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Goro View Post
hopefully next patch yorick will be looked into, my friend who joined the game 2 months ago has been beating all my friends in 1v1s, (me and my friends have around year 1/2 experience) its annoying and we all understand why, but yoricks sustain and 1 on 1 potential is pretty hard for anyone to counter

or maybe its just us

EDIT: Here comes the rage from yorick fans
1v1 doesn't mean anything, also any fight with Yorick is 2v1.
His job is to be a lame bully, your friend gets this.

Eph289

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

Morello, why did you guys stop doing the patch preview videos?

Ayakis

04-09-2013

Release the Trundle!!

Dragull2

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumbreon View Post
That awkward moment when people who were calling Akali and Lux "balanced" shut up
They are both balanced. Akali will be underpowered and won't be picked in tournaments anymore.

Lux changes are whatever, she will still do the same think she does.