Patch 3.5 balance update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baluberda

04-10-2013

STILL WAITING SION AD NERF, IE GIVES HIM 760 HEAL PER HIT LEVEL 16

Akali is alright due akali is lichbane + hectech + stealth = impossible to kill

Lux needs a nerf on early abuse due he dont need to risk (farm or harash), his shield also is a "$%&/ vs ignites and his q no need animation as morgana (morgana stays on a place and wait)

Volibear destroys everything in the early, mid game in eu west, only vii can keep it up a bit w him later cause voli is HUGE DAMGE, HUGE HP, HUGE REGEN and benefit from WARMOG in that

Kayle doesnt need nerfs and "utility champs" are very fun to play like zyra seeds, but play safe or rely on farm is annoying

Morgana relies a lot on mana so is a must take phylo then elise or tear, and above levels 12 support morgana falls quite a lot due expose 1 v 5 to ult and has no money to clock ( pls change clock to wooglet, is very good have 800 item build)

all other changes are quite good like nau buffs

and about items,
Mao relies on ancient golem now he needs tabis then.
Muramana still has no mid game or late game cause not enough damge or survavility, still useful on ryze and lulu either way

zehawK

04-10-2013

Might wanna look into nidalee also!

SmokeMcCloud

04-10-2013

Been saying akali is overpowered for the longest time and everyone said no... WELL **** YOU IDIOTS HERE IS YOUR ****ING IN YOUR FACE NERF ****

Aussie SXCXTC

04-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJamzzz View Post
I'm not having a go at you because you are "new to ranked" we've all been their when we start out and i'm no challenger tier player myself the reason your copping flak is because you believe "elo hell" is the reason you are where you are instead of asking for constructive criticism to improve your gameplay. Your K/D/A (not normally a be all and end all stat but you play mid) is fairly heavily negative meaning you need to improve before you move up just like the large majority of those you play with. For a start stop running 21-0-9 all AP/lvl/AP flat/mpen set up until you get better at trading warding etc.

Secondly understand that until you start going 2+ KDA consistently every game (if you want to continue playing mid) you are exactly where your meant to be and look at why your dying and concentrate on limiting those mistakes.

Thirdly get used to the odd troll dc etc because they happen in ALL leagues getting to silver isn't instantly going to make a world of difference in this regard. Oh and GL

Thanks for your input, I appreciate it.

I've had feeders or afk players in 10 of my 11 losses. So its not exactly the odd troll that I'm having issues with. Its extremely difficult to play when you're a player short or when a member of your team is deliberately ruining the match. Its also happened in reverse where a member of the enemy team fed ours, just running behind our turrets and providing stupidly easy early game kills.

I always ward every game whether it be ranked or normals.

I am working on improving my cs at the moment, and in my last few matches I've been happy with my positioning.

I also have a habit of attempting to save team mates but I'm no longer doing that while I'm on this tier because most of the time they run back in and die, leaving me to then run my backside off.

I'm not saying I'm the most awesome ranked player or anything like that, I have a lot to work on still. For all I know maybe I belong in Bronze, but its awfully hard to tell when almost every game is handed away. I could understand it if people were just not very good players but it there do seem to be a lot of people intentionally putting teams at a disadvantage.

Could I have been getting matched with these sorts of people because I have been going in duo with someone in bronze 5 in all of my ranked games?
(to be clear all as in every match I've played.)

Voyous Ombre

04-10-2013

Lots of (support-ish) champs getting buffed, and a few of the ridiculous ones getting a little more balanced. I /do/ like this patch.

H1dd3n M1st

04-10-2013

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BREAK ATHENES RYZE why did you have to destroy muramana for ryze whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Aussie SXCXTC

04-10-2013

Also the reason my kills aren't as high as I often give kills to my duo partner if they are nearby as they play adc. The deaths are because I don't surrender games and I'd be a poor team mate if I sat on the platform just because we were losing.

I also have roughly a 2 second delay because I am in Australia, we experience a lot of lag here.
Riot has announced there will be an Oceanic Server, based in Sydney, Australia but as far as I know there is no news of when it will go live.

It might not sound like much but a 1-2 second delay really can make a lot of difference.
Again, not saying I am an amazing player or anything but I'd like to hear any advice or input that's not based on my currently rubbish stats when I say I genuinely am having issues with the matching system.

jjackson5150

04-10-2013

So after all that re-working Karma and lead up to her big reveal. You guys still got it wrong and had to re-work her again? SMH..

jjackson5150

04-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeMcCloud View Post
Been saying akali is overpowered for the longest time and everyone said no... WELL **** YOU IDIOTS HERE IS YOUR ****ING IN YOUR FACE NERF ****

Actually this really doesnt hurt akali.

Actually look at what they did.

Mark of the Assassin was only nerfed on the 1st 2 levels and then it was buffed on the last 3. So all it does is cause her to play safer while shes solo and makes her more deadly late game for team fights. I'll take that trade any day.

And they increased her mark detonation ap ratio.

XxSionnachxX

04-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Naon View Post
More Kayle nerfs... a champ that isn't seeing much play still getting these nerfs. What do you want this champ to actually play as? A support or dmg? This is one champ that seems as soon as she does well in one role, changes are made to hit that role.

The argument you guys came up with was just that people couldn't see her on screen? So... Ults across maps lets see if I can name some. Ashe, Karth, Draven, Lux, Panth, GP, TF, Soraka ( Amazing these champs can ult to spots or ult across the map, but didn't see changes. ) Why is Kayle's ult range getting hit to have a short range? Not her fault people didn't run up to smack someone in the face right next to her. It's well known that those champs that have a cast range will be out of range, that's the whole freaking point!

Same can be said for her pitiful heal which only real purpose is to speed someone out of danger ( or yourself ) or to help chase. Not like she has the EZ flash working for her or anything. Her heal CD and scale is terrible as well.
They are nerfing her to the point where they may as well give her a rework entirely. I mean seriously I used to love playing Kayle, and now it's just lame considering she keeps getting useless nerfs. As stated her heal is extremely pathetic save for the movement speed perk but that's about all it's got. GG Riot, you may as well rework her too because at this rate she'll be so useless people will be going 'Kayle who?' And I know a lot of Kayle players are already ticked off as it is.