Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.5 balance update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaiserCREB

04-10-2013

really sad to see armor go on the spirit of the ancient golem since the main jungler i play and many junglers are tanks. also sad to see voli nerfed. Kayle seems like she had no reason to be nerfed you rarely see her.

DaytimeGhoul

04-10-2013

Quote:
TheOneMillion:
Its a big buff. The 30 armor either did nothing when you already had 200+, or didnt give enough to be the only armor item you bought. Now you wont feel dumb grabbing this + frozen heart.

yeah but it builds easily for you early on and that armor does help early on. but each person has different views. i liked it the way it was.

FireBlast 4 days

04-10-2013

Quote:
Chrispys:
Lux nerfs are off the wall retarded. You guys at Riot have NO ****ING CLUE WHAT YOU ARE DOING< YOU ONLY NERF WHAT'S POPULAR.
exactly, she is one of the most played champions, but her win rate isn't extremely high, its good but there are champions with much higher win rates. as a lux player i feel the ult nerf was probably needed, i mean mid to late game just ulting every second minion wave is a bit ridiculous, but that movement speed nerf is gonna mean kass players are just gonna demolish her. and the only reason why she is so popular is because scarra had that favorite champ video on riot's youtube and they released the new skin around the same time. they increase her popularity by giving her exposure, then nerf her on the basis that she is played to often.

Kill All Bronies

04-10-2013

Worried they were going to nerf Karma.

Karma gets buffed.

HERUHYHERHUE

Counterattacking

04-10-2013

I think the cooldown reduction is good for mid lane champs especially nid

probodianmate

04-10-2013

when does this patch end

Counterattacking

04-10-2013

Quote:
probodianmate:
when does this patch end

this one probably will take 15 - 30 mins

Callmeh Panda

04-10-2013

Anyone know how long itll be down?

Counterattacking

04-10-2013

Quote:
Callmeh Panda:
Anyone know how long itll be down?

15-30 mins is my guess :P

RockinPotato

04-10-2013

they need to buff rengar, they nerfed him pretty badly