Patch 3.5 balance update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kakar0t

04-10-2013

**** this **** - no armor on Spirit of the ancient golem anymore? WTF am I supposed to build for my Rammus now?

On the upside - thank you for buffing nunu's ult

Azure Tears

04-10-2013

Where the heck is my eve buff on her ulti?

xMistressAthenax

04-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Naon View Post
More Kayle nerfs... a champ that isn't seeing much play still getting these nerfs. What do you want this champ to actually play as? A support or dmg? This is one champ that seems as soon as she does well in one role, changes are made to hit that role.

The argument you guys came up with was just that people couldn't see her on screen? So... Ults across maps lets see if I can name some. Ashe, Karth, Draven, Lux, Panth, GP, TF, Soraka ( Amazing these champs can ult to spots or ult across the map, but didn't see changes. ) Why is Kayle's ult range getting hit to have a short range? Not her fault people didn't run up to smack someone in the face right next to her. It's well known that those champs that have a cast range will be out of range, that's the whole freaking point!

Same can be said for her pitiful heal which only real purpose is to speed someone out of danger ( or yourself ) or to help chase. Not like she has the EZ flash working for her or anything. Her heal CD and scale is terrible as well.
^ This 100x this.

More proof like I've been saying for the last 2 years, that riot has no fking clue wtf they are doing to balance their game. Its a complete joke. The few characters they do have balanced, they wreck, only to attempt to re balance again. Lazy, ignorant, and retarded reasons for certain changes. Its a god send when they actually say something that makes sense.

Sadotahl

04-10-2013

Huzzah for the Morg buffs.

But concerning Kayle and her nerfs they do not seem necessary for the reasons given. What about champions with global ults? May aswell nerf Leona's ult while you are at it if that is how you want to balance the game.

Yozoraboshi

04-10-2013

For those of you wondering why Morello stopped doing the Patch Preview videos, the reason is quite simple actually. In these previews, the rationalization behind a balance tweak usually contradicted the effect of said tweak.

k518

04-10-2013

•Spirit of the Ancient Golem
◦No longer grants +30 Armor
◦Now grants +10% Cooldown Reduction

No sir i dont like it.

Gulma

04-10-2013

guess they won't be doing vids anymore..

XCommanderAdamaX

04-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT2 View Post
Hurray!

EDIT: I like the Akali and Lux QoL changes. Think they were a-long-time-coming. A little saddened that the Kayle range nerfs will make clutch jungle Kayle saves harder though.

well here is an OBVIOUS kayle player, and not a lux and akali

PMSAnimal

04-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpKecTp View Post
**** this **** - no armor on Spirit of the ancient golem anymore? WTF am I supposed to build for my Rammus now?

On the upside - thank you for buffing nunu's ult

guess they want wriggles to be the armor alternative.

TitanGodKing

04-10-2013

Akali and Karma buffs and Lux Nerf wtf. Past level 6 Akali rapes lux 1v1 mid. She just dives her every time. At least we see a corki Buff.