Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.5 balance update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rivini

04-09-2013

Quote:
Rauron:
I think that the MS nerf was especially uncalled for, because it will effect too many things.

To start, 10 MS is barely noticeable. For everything she can do, her being speedy is an issue. I can understand that nerf. Besides, 330 isn't even the slowest speed in LoL.

Quote:
She'll have a harder time getting into position for her abilities, a harder time staying at optimal range, a harder time avoiding ganks, a harder time ganking... it's quite a list.

She has a double snare, an AoE slow and a refreshing shield, all with considerably long range. Don't worry. She still won't have much trouble with ganks and getting in range to AA.

Yummines

04-09-2013

i dont exactly get the Kayle nerfs

i dont think her Heal and Ult range were what was making her strong, i think its the fact that she has a heal and an invulnerability shield that makes her strong.

inbredpsychosis

04-09-2013

Quote:
Yummines:
i dont exactly get the Kayle nerfs

i dont think her Heal and Ult range were what was making her strong, i think its the fact that she has a heal and an invulnerability shield that makes her strong.

i agree lets remove them and replace them with q and e

so kayles moveset would be qq ee

qq

Rivini

04-09-2013

Quote:
inbredpsychosis:
remember when lux had a 24 second ult since release and the same burst potential as she does now and nobody ever complained like this?

You mean when Force of Nature existed (the "shut down AP carries" item) and magic resistance in general was easier to itemize for?

Dynamistic

04-09-2013

Muramana changed from magical to physical damage? WTF? will this effect ryze?

Rivini

04-09-2013

Quote:
Dynamistic:
Muramana changed from magical to physical damage? WTF? will this effect ryze?

Is that a serious question?

OPsyduk

04-09-2013

When it's going to be live?

ChronicPsychosis

04-09-2013

Lux,, I will still forever love you... <3
As a Lux player even I can admit that her ulti's cooldown was a bit too low...
But the nerf to her movement speed is a bit harsh,, she kind of relies on positioning and poke and the extra base movement speed help her with that in lane and when ganking...
Also Lux along Twisted Fate and Evelynn some of the lowest burst damage in the game and they also have some of the lowest overall AP ratio's...
I also rate its pretty sad what some important people have to say or do to get what they want...

Far East Shooter

04-09-2013

fukers why did you nerf Lux, she has no escapes, I love how Riot balances for low elo scrubs.

Dynamistic

04-09-2013

Quote:
Rivini:
Is that a serious question?

correction, how much will this effect ryze because its a core item