Patch 3.5 balance update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eisen Engel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

hello Kayle, meet Irelia. You two seemed to get beaten by the nerf bat quite often.

xxtriplex

Recruiter

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBlackLight View Post
the ***** reaches level 6 = you die. no matter what champion you are. so, yeah her early damage is TERRIFYING. more than any other assassin.
even if you had used rengar? becuz he can kill her quickly. and plus u just needed oracle's elixir or either vision wards rengar can use his r and he can see through every invisible unit(even a teemo using his passive) and plus he can leap easily and lee sin can kick her out of the buble thingy so she won't have additional magic resist and armor she may be hard but try to choose ur abilities wisely when fighting against her and always be prepare

Napping Buddha

04-09-2013

Lol at the people who think Akali won't be played anymore because of this nerf xD

windwhispers

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metathesio View Post
One can dash 3+ times, the other can only do so once.
Uhhh..you do know Diana's ult auto-refreshes for an infinite number of dashes as long as she can land crescent on people (which is on a 3.6 sec cd with max cdr, it's not hard)

xxtriplex

Recruiter

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxtriplex View Post
even if you had used rengar? becuz he can kill her quickly. and plus u just needed oracle's elixir or either vision wards rengar can use his r and he can see through every invisible unit(even a teemo using his passive) and plus he can leap easily and lee sin can kick her out of the buble thingy so she won't have additional magic resist and armor she may be hard but try to choose ur abilities wisely when fighting against her and always be prepare
well i mean if u have rengar, u can use him, if u dont, buy lee sin and his ultimate-dragon's rage and oracle's elixir will give u advantage to fight her and plus lee sin can chase down akali quickly with his w and q and rengar uses bushes and e to take her down easily

xxtriplex

Recruiter

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celee View Post
Lol at the people who think Akali won't be played anymore because of this nerf xD
lol it doesnt matter about the stats, it matters on how you play and i lol'ed at ur comment

GreatWood

04-09-2013

kayle nerf unneeded

Poeta Somnium

04-09-2013

Maybe these Nautilus buffs will compensate for my horrible grasp on playing Nautilus and I can actually play him now! ^_^

AND **** YES NAMI BUFFS WOOO!!!!!!!!!!

AND **** YES LUX NERFS WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND **** YES YOU GUYS FINALLY REMEMBERED THAT URGOT EXISTS WOOOOO!!!!!!!!

TundraShadow

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblacklight View Post
the ***** reaches level 6 = you die. No matter what champion you are. So, yeah her early damage is terrifying. More than any other assassin.
are you retarded ? Do you have down? Akali is only useful with crazy burst if you get in a situation where you dont have any damn tanks! Strategic focus and hunting. Look at rengar the bush banger you have no right, I clutch my precious akalis dead body now...

Napping Buddha

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxtriplex View Post
lol it doesnt matter about the stats, it matters on how you play and i lol'ed at ur comment
I'm sorry, not sure what you are trying to say there.

Are you trying to reply to my post of "Lol at the people who think Akali won't be played anymore because of this nerf xD"?